jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 23, 2012 #31 playnthru Yes, all classic muscle cars..Cudas',Chargers, Challengers,Camaros,Chevelles,Corvettes,Cobras,Mustangs,Etc.. GTO'ohs 👍 Click to expand... Ohhhhh than ill take. That one!!
playnthru Yes, all classic muscle cars..Cudas',Chargers, Challengers,Camaros,Chevelles,Corvettes,Cobras,Mustangs,Etc.. GTO'ohs 👍 Click to expand... Ohhhhh than ill take. That one!!
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Feb 23, 2012 #32 jreb Im looking for cudas any help...or a 71 ticket or muscle car ticket...any help? Click to expand... I have them all in 0/0/0 condition. Please tell me which color you like to receive. Will give you one for free tomorrow. Just because almost everybody was ignoring you 👍
jreb Im looking for cudas any help...or a 71 ticket or muscle car ticket...any help? Click to expand... I have them all in 0/0/0 condition. Please tell me which color you like to receive. Will give you one for free tomorrow. Just because almost everybody was ignoring you 👍
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Feb 23, 2012 #33 O.k i'll be sending it later tonight.👍
jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 24, 2012 #34 Outeke I have them all in 0/0/0 condition. Please tell me which color you like to receive. Will give you one for free tomorrow. Just because almost everybody was ignoring you 👍 Click to expand... Lol tanx i want a winchester grey..please
Outeke I have them all in 0/0/0 condition. Please tell me which color you like to receive. Will give you one for free tomorrow. Just because almost everybody was ignoring you 👍 Click to expand... Lol tanx i want a winchester grey..please
latoslapise Messages 588 SoCal Messages Latostyrr Feb 24, 2012 #35 rohinghai K great Click to expand... Car has been sent
weRmany00 Messages 90 Mo-town WV Messages weRmany00 Messages weRmany00 Apr 14, 2012 #36 Anyone withe a sandalwood beige? Here's a link to a post with what I have for trade https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250416
Anyone withe a sandalwood beige? Here's a link to a post with what I have for trade https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250416