Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,772 comments
I told you that guy needed his own thread...
Start investing guys
Shades of:
MAGA wife isn't a believer.jpg
This tweet may shed some light on where the NFT money goes btw:

Talking of political panhandlers the friends of Diamond are honouring her memory appropriately by grifting before she's in the ground:

Screenshot_20230110_113646_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get the gas stove thing because the White House has come out and said, rather straightforward, that Biden doesn't support it. Biden does enough that warrants legitimate criticism, so maybe they should focus on that instead of making stuff up. And it's not like the government is going to break into your home and take your stove. They'll probably just be a drop dead date where they can't be sold any more like 10 years from now.

Same with Pete Buttigieg. I'm not sure how it was his fault the computer system crashed that left flights grounded. Just like I'm not sure how it's his fault that Southwest is an incompetent company.

If it wasn't for fake outrage, these people would be sunk.

I don't get the gas stove thing because the White House has come out and said, rather straightforward, that Biden doesn't support it. Biden does enough that warrants legitimate criticism, so maybe they should focus on that instead of making stuff up. And it's not like the government is going to break into your home and take your stove. They'll probably just be a drop dead date where they can't be sold any more like 10 years from now.

Same with Pete Buttigieg. I'm not sure how it was his fault the computer system crashed that left flights grounded. Just like I'm not sure how it's his fault that Southwest is an incompetent company.

If it wasn't for fake outrage, these people would be sunk.
The stove idea was floated as an option to help with asthma but Biden probably wouldn't have gone with it anyways.

The FAA System? That could be put on Buttigieg if they kept kicking the can down the road in regards to upgrading antiquated software and eventually blew up while he was in charge. Southwest has nothing to do with the federal government as that is a private company just not doing proper IT maintenance.

Then again, Republicans have nothing better to do than deflect because that would mean they'd need to actually do their jobs and not look like hypocrites.

LMAO, that moron literally has "#1A" in her bio whilst she promotes the very thing that goes against it.

Musketeers really are a different breed of stupid.
"He's a private entity, he can do what he likes."

Just vermin using celebrity deaths to spout off anti-vaxx claptrap.

Screenshot-20230113-203311-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Last edited:
Just vermin using celebrity deaths to spout off anti-vaxx claptrap.

Screenshot-20230113-203311-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
Remember when these people got all pissy when a motorcyclist died but tested positive for Covid was accidentally tallied as a Covid death (who was removed a couple days later)?

This is the same thing, reversed for these baboons; she died & had the vaccine had some point? Must've been the vaccine!

Ol' roly-poly's on a roll today. 🤦🏽

Screenshot_20230114_224127_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20230114_225239.jpg

Last edited:
TB
I think Nicky fat fingered a 4 to the end of his IQ.
It sounds like it should have a decimal point in there somewhere. Probably before the 1.

Screenshot_20230115_033205_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Finally a combo breaker non Nick post. This one is doing the "rounds" atm:

How it started:

Yessica how it started.jpg

How it's going:

Yessica how it's going.jpg

Talk about shooting oneself in the foot...

Last edited:
Nahhh there's no way this guy is real hahaha
Perhaps this'd beg the question of why anyone would deliberately and consistently paint such a big fat target on their backside but it'd seem the thousands of 🖤s from adoring and devoted MAGAs is likely to be the answer. He's certainly bloated my contribution to this thread to enormous proportions.

Last edited:
Back