Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,764 comments
Fq9V10maUAEp1U8
1. What race is the mask that it is against crybabies?
2. Own goal. Unless the mask is sentient, it probably has no religion.
3. The kid has a broken ankle and the father is raging against the hospital on social media as opposed to trying to keep his kid calm and comfortable.

I'm convinced it's partially all the years of hearing "do your own research" and partially the encouraged distrust in the MSM and partially just inherent ignorance. With a healthy dose of the latter in the mix, the first two tend create chaos.

Has no one noticed the son, whom has alleged broken ankle, or even a bruised ankle, so why is his foot not elevated to relieve the swelling and pain ? I am just asking for the what-aboutism crowd.

Well, 192 of them don't pose a threat as they're behind bars following MAGA Riot 1.0.
Plus, the ones who have any authority in the country (read: any of the fanatical Republicans) will probably be told to stay away from any potential hotspots. This does not include Kari Lake, as she only has "authority".

Plus, the ones who have any authority in the country (read: any of the fanatical Republicans) will probably be told to stay away from any potential hotspots. This does not include Kari Lake, as she only has "authority".
After they get their ass beat will she Kari on insisting they won that too?

Last edited:
I'm not really familiar with what you're referring to. I don't keep up with the Mises Institute that closely.
That's okay because the Mises Caucus has exactly nothing to do with the Mises Institute. It's a bunch of illiberal connie edgelords trying to broaden the appeal of the LP by pandering to aggrieved Republicans.

Edit:

Last edited:

That's okay because the Mises Caucus has exactly nothing to do with the Mises Institute. It's a bunch of illiberal connie edgelords trying to broaden the appeal of the LP by pandering to aggrieved Republicans.
I see, the right wing of the libertarian party taking over. I haven't tried to concern myself with the internal struggles of the LP given that it has generally been so disorganized and fractured. I suppose I always assumed that if it gained steam, the internal structure would improve. I guess in some ways the opposite happened. It got infiltrated and gutted, just like the Tea Party movement so many years ago, and, to great extent, the Republican Party of today.

It seems that every US political organization that stood to the right of the US democratic party has been bastardized into something that it previously railed against.

Last edited:
Back