Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,203 comments
erickson.jpg

I do believe the screenshot is from a real tweet as I trust the source to not be so deceitful but there isn't enough in the way of keywords to find it via a keyword search. Can anyone here who has a Twitter account find the tweet?
Imagine being called Erick, son of Erick.

I'd like to think nobody could be that crassly stupid but...

At any rate the original tweet seems to be missing and nobody commenting has quoted it directly. Either it's not real or the slimy little GB News scrote deleted it.

Last edited:
Absolutely! 23 years dead Kirsty McColl should have risen from her grave and zombie-shambled her way to Shane McGowan’s funeral to zombie-groan her way through “Fairytale of New York.” So ungrateful.

It does look kinda fake, especially the way the date is in a different font to the rest of the tweet.

He is a walking cliche though.

Last edited:
I hope those Stepford wives end up joining the feminist movement and kick those incels to the kerb.

Seriously, though, that account has to be doing a bit, right? No one is seriously stupid enough to take those AI generated shoops seriously?

Last edited:
the preamble to the Iowa Constitution, which says, "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF IOWA, grateful to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence on Him for a continuation of those blessings, do ordain and establish a free and independent government, by the name of the State of Iowa... ."
Where in there does it say anything about "god"?

The capital-h "Him" made me think they were talking about Elon Musk.

TB
I don't get it. What does a Primette have to do with anything? :P
Primette → primate → Archbishop of Canterbury → something something God's representative in England → er → ... I got nothing

Latest Posts

Back