Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,204 comments
If Walter has more money than Marie, he makes sure the case is heard before a judge who favors Ring. The more money you have, the more justice you get.

1. Walter robs Marie
2. Marie complains to ADT
3. ???
4. Justice

What happens if Walter shoots Marie? What happens if Marie shoots Walter?
judge judy GIF

What happens if both of them have subscribed to the same protection service? The service provider gets to unilaterally determine who should get punished and without a trial?
To be fair though, government by itself doesn't prevent that from happening. See Putin's "everyone I don't like is a spy" Russia.

What happens if both of them have subscribed to the same protection service? The service provider gets to unilaterally determine who should get punished and without a trial?
This kind of thing can happen even if they're not covered by the same company. As a real life example my relative and another driver got into an accident, including a trip to a hospital and two totaled vehicles. Both drivers had liability only insurance, and the insurance companies agreed to settle the dispute by just allowing each customer to take responsibility for their own car. As a result, insurance paid neither driver anything.

Geico is cut-rate for a reason.

This kind of thing can happen even if they're not covered by the same company. As a real life example my relative and another driver got into an accident, including a trip to a hospital and two totaled vehicles. Both drivers had liability only insurance, and the insurance companies agreed to settle the dispute by just allowing each customer to take responsibility for their own car. As a result, insurance paid neither driver anything.

Geico is cut-rate for a reason.
I was going to mention the obvious parallels with motor insurance.

My wife was reversed into the other day by a guy with no insurance. You better believe that our insurance company will get every cent required out of him directly.

Which raises another point about this wacky idea… what if you can’t afford a protection service? Are you just a target for being robbed by people that have a giant company behind them and lawyers that will claim you invited the thief in and told him to take your stuff?

Which raises another point about this wacky idea… what if you can’t afford a protection service? Are you just a target for being robbed by people that have a giant company behind them and lawyers that will claim you invited the thief in and told him to take your stuff?
Just don't have stuff.

oval.jpg

Setting aside that, yeah, that ought to apply to Trump but it obviously doesn't because Republicans are so pathetically beholden to the bitch, I'm kind of curious about the proper way to mishandle classified information.
Store it in bathroom near golden toilet?

I'm filing these actual congressional GOP takes on George Santos' seat flipping as cursed:

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) decried "virtue signaling" by Republicans who supported expulsion, saying "our chickens have come home to roost."

"We've got to start playing chess and stop playing checkers," Burchett added.

"That was a strong Democratic seat to begin with, and for however George Santos presented himself to win that seat, he was successful," said Rep. Mark Alford (R-Mo.).

George Santos is emblematic of the idea that winning is the only goal and any means that achieve that victory are acceptable. The amoral candidate for an amoral party. It's honestly a miracle he was removed.

Uhm...

Screenshot-20240214-101821-Samsung-Internet.jpg

How stupid must one be to not recognize that open borders means there are no apprehensions, much less detentions, resulting from border crossings not conforming to regulations? Open borders means no regulations.

Also this nativist bitch podcaster is a candidate for VP for 2024 on the LP ticket. LP is overrun by connie vermin.

Last edited:
A "libertarian" who wants to enforce border controls, presumably by building walls on people's private property? Sounds like a contridictiom in terms.

Last edited:
taylor-men-families.jpg

Conservative is when you cry like a bitch about Taylor and Travis.
Family guy's wife and eldest daughter look kinda uncomfortable there when the real man grabs them in a bear hug and plants one on her cheek.

Last edited:
"We're not the weird ones"... And yet every one of his posts on the thread is ratioed:

IMG_20240217_102225.png

Hmmm... I wonder if Dick's last name is pronounced "stroker"?

GGbfjccWkAAGVDV.png

Last edited:
Back