Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,204 comments
Oh no.
Screenshot_20240229_101612_X.jpg

Last edited:
TB
Keep religion out of my caffeine.
Huh, caffeine is my religion. One might call it a false god, but I feel the wrath of headaches and naps without its existence.

He just wants Twitler Xler? Truthler? to get the same term extension Roosevelt did.

“So, would you say you’re a fan of Hitler?” I ask.

“‘Fan’ is a weird word,” she says, pivoting to Holocaust denial. “I’m still learning a lot about what actually happened during World War II. There were no gas chambers. Every single thing we know about World War II is a lie, just like everything we know about our own world we live in today is a lie. I have the same goals as Hitler: Exile the Jews and keep their degeneracy and corruption and lies out of society. It’s destroying us.”

“So, it’s safe to say you’d admire Hitler?”

“That’s still a strong word because I’m still learning about it. I respect Hitler. I like him.”
Exempt from the Lori Kaufmann article.

Uhm ok, i think her forefathers would be disgusted by their offspring.

That's "parody" account on Twitter. An unfunny post.
It's not a parody. It's a white conservative politicial activist posing as a black gay guy in order to astroturf hate against Obama. Unfortunately it seems like he may have posted the message to his own account instead of his alt account.

I think @TexRex posted it to due to its similarities of my photo showing white women wearing "Blacks For Trump" t-shirts without an actual black person in sight as both show that the multiracial support claimed by conservatives isn't in evidence in either case.

Last edited:
It's not a parody. It's a white conservative politicial activist posing as a black gay guy in order to astroturf hate against Obama. Unfortunately it seems like he may have posted the message to his own account instead of his alt account.

I think @TexRex posted it to due to its similarities of my photo showing white women wearing "Blacks For Trump" t-shirts without an actual black person in sight as both show that the multiracial support claimed by conservatives isn't in evidence in both cases.
I had a quick look on Twitter and I thought the account claimed to be a parody account. I might have Covid fog though

I had a quick look on Twitter and I thought the account claimed to be a parody account. I might have Covid fog though
That was a highly embarassing episode and the rat bitch may have been compelled to crawl back into its hole, even going so far as deleting its account. A quick search reveals to me that Twitter usernames become available again 30 days after account deletion.

A white Russian is based on the older black Russian adapted to its cream content and only called a Russian because there's vodka in it.

Russia isn't singularly unique in vodka production, consumption and affection, you could name it a White Pole or White Slovak if you really, really cared, but... that's just its name.

I thought Bolsheviks were members of a political movement, not an ethnicity. Why the emphasis on "white Christians"? Of course, this could be some more bald-faced Judeophobia.

Last edited:
Screenshot-20240304-154226-Samsung-Internet.jpg

This rat bitch also previously invoked Chilean dictator Pinochet's propensity for having dissidents dropped from helicopters in a reaction to a legal migrant's expressing contempt for cops who arrested him for alleged involvement in an altercation which cops instigated.

pinochet-air.jpg

That migrant has since had charges dropped due to falsity of allegation.

Last edited:
I like how Bluesky can distinguish between paid blue checks and verified ones on X.com when its own platform can't (or won't). Either that or Matthew Budman used a non native (and better) client to take his screenshot.

Last edited:
I like how Bluesky can distinguish between paid blue checks and verified ones on X.com when its own platform can't (or won't). Either that or Matthew Budman used a non native (and better) client to take his screenshot.
It was an image posted to Bluesky so I suspect whoever grabbed the screenshot used a different client or browser extension. Twitter links don't appear to embed on Bluesky like they do here.

Back