Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,404 comments
Desperately wanting AI to get better so that Jon McNaughton is put out of work.

...and what's with the blue hat that's also a pope hat? And the weird necklace that goes between the two heads on the two-headed guy?

Hmm.

he-is-all-of-us.jpg
So they accept transgenders now. That’s nice I guess.

Why is the one on the right holding a baby espresso with his index and middle fingers?

More from the Trump brain trust:
Wait vaccines cause cancers now?? What so big pharma casually dip them in asbestos or raw uranium* before sending them off?
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

*Actually, no. If they had uranium, we could've gotten some Homelander's by now. Which judging by their willingness to deny election results and (potentially) cause a ton of trouble a second time round definitely doesn't sound like a scary thought at all...

If they had uranium, we could've gotten some Homelander's by now. Which judging by their willingness to deny election results and (potentially) cause a ton of trouble a second time round definitely doesn't sound like a scary thought at all...
The Stormfront is coming...

Stormfront_S2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing they're going to double-down rather than delete that tweet.
That's a no-brainer, @Pop.

IMG_20240311_221437.png

IMG_20240311_221719.png

That would depend upon how you intend to do the securing, Harry.

As an aside, I once attended a graduation ceremony at UCLA Berkeley in 2015 and the politics were pretty openly extreme at both ends of the scale. At least the progressives weren't trying to wipe out my people, though.

Last edited:
The French first lady? That's a weird thing to get hung up on. But looking at a photo of her, she just looks like a 70-year-old cougar who drank and smoked her entire life, which makes sense because she's French and married someone like half her age.

The French first lady? That's a weird thing to get hung up on. But looking at a photo of her, she just looks like a 70-year-old cougar who drank and smoked her entire life, which makes sense because she's French and married someone like half her age.
I strongly suspect they're riled up because Macron enshrined the right to abortion in the French constitution, so have decided to target his wife Obama-style.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back