Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,775 comments
hpv-vax.jpg

hpv-pedophilia.jpg
Everything is pedophilia to these people except actual pedophilia.

You know, I never thought about vampires getting AIDS but it has to be a legit concern since they drink blood.

Says the guy who had to illustrate how multiracial the GOP is with AI pics of three armed black men. These grifting charlatans have zero shame.

Also, normal people vibes.

GJS3dLgacAEADEM.jpeg

Last edited:
Citing anecdotes, wildly speculating about biological mechanisms without a firm basis in biology, and cashing in on tragic cases like this to prop up her bull **** nonsense theories. All for fame and "influence". She's a complete ghoul of the kind that Musk seems to delight in amplifying.

Last edited:
I don't really know who this woman is for her name to keep coming up like they've just discovered breasts are a thing (I guess in communities where womanfolk are draped head to toe in shapeless gowns they've never seen them before), but I don't think the Christofascist freaks are going to be fans of her "bodacious ta-tas" after this:

Apparently she's been trying to star in the film made since 2014, eventually taking on a producer role and being fundamental in selling it.

The official social media accounts are taking the most negative Tweets and using them as poster ads :lol:

The official social media accounts are taking the most negative Tweets and using them as poster ads :lol:
The quote may be fabricated if this Community Note is anything to go by. Xitter's feature of allowing bluechecks to make their accounts private means I can't access it though. At least AIDS Vampire Richard Hanania and his chums might stop banging on about Sydney Sweeney now.

IMG_20240324_150032.jpg

Last edited:
Baltimore mayor Brandon Scott has been woken in the middle of the night to address a press conference on the Key Bridge collapse.

GJm7cofXkAAYFlU.jpeg
GJm7cpOXEAAGWXa.jpeg
GJm7cobWwAENdZq.jpeg
IMG_20240327_001950.jpg

[EDIT]

IMG_20240327_003319.jpg

IMG_20240327_003510.jpg

Last edited:
Back