Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,775 comments
IMG_2241.jpeg

Oh boy, there was a good one not to long ago that basically said, “Guys eating girls out is beta male. Don’t be submissive to women.”

And the best reaction was, “Guys, is it gay to eat *****?”
When you really think about it, being attracted to dainty feminine figures is weak and submissive. A true alpha male would only want to be with someone who is almost as strong and dominant as he is...

Last edited:
Oh boy, there was a good one not to long ago that basically said, “Guys eating girls out is beta male. Don’t be submissive to women.”

And the best reaction was, “Guys, is it gay to eat *****?”
It's a weird full circle thing where heterosexual sex becomes gay.

More from my Xitter feed of doom (h/t @Transphobes_Ls_):

IMG_20240321_195923.jpg
GJCCaB2WUAAJwBi.jpeg

Last edited:
Username does naht check out in response to Biden's recent zinger:

IMG_20240321_204219.jpg

Spoiler: the majority of Unfairly Partial's posts are right wing dogwhistles like this one. And I really ought to quit X.

Last edited:
And I really ought to quit X.

I deleted my accounts about 2 weeks after the rename (one was curated for read-only). Admittedly I accidentally click on an embedded txeet, but I also keep thinking that X closes the window too.

Last edited:
When you really think about it, being attracted to dainty feminine figures is weak and submissive. A true alpha male would only want to be with someone who is almost as strong and dominant as he is...
There is NOTHING gay about two absolutely jacked, hyper masculine guys having power struggle sex and then helping each other manicure their millimeter-precise beards.

I deleted my accounts about 2 weeks after the rename (one was curated for read-only). Admittedly I accidentally click on an embedded txeet, but I also keep thinking that X closes the window too.
I'm driven by a morbid curiosity about what kind of people reply to these posts and what they say about them. Had Musk not closed the site to non-members I would have ditched the account a long time ago.

I've had a twitter account for roughly 14 years. I rarely posted In fact the last thing I actually posted was a retweet about 6 years ago. But it was an incredibly useful tool for keeping abreast of live events and news, real time tweets from races, links to news articles, etc. I kind of suspected things would go down hill when Elon took over. But I don't think I realized what absolute cesspool it was about to turn into. Granted, talking about the state of Twitter is rather like talking about the state of the internet at large--it rather depends on where you are and where you follow the white rabbit. But I logged in for the first time since last fall. I have over a hundred new followers, I'm sure they're all bots. They're all looking for love anyway. And my feed now has SO much hard, ultra-right wing garbage it's laughable. Apparently, none of this stuff gets filtered anymore.

I considered just deleting my account when the Musk deal went through but held out under the hope that it would eventually be purchased or salvaged. I think it's almost irredeemable at this point. Even the new icon just irks me.

Last edited:
Why are all of these ignorant doofuses such absolute low-effort dog**** at attempting illustrations?

It's like Corporate Memphis' drunken runaway children married a throng of carnival barkers.

Last edited:
Conservatives. "Free Speech!"

Also Conservatives. "No, not like that"

GJOUAPbXwAAsHfT

The absolute biggest babies imaginable.

Cry Crying GIF by GIPHY News

And I really ought to quit X Twitter.
I'm still on there purely for the sport content, which the other alternatives are severely lacking. Got to get my anger out during Rugby League season somehow.

Last edited:
Every day I wade through posts like this.

IMG_20240322_161938.jpg

And when questioned, he says Mace Windu, Lando Calrissian, Finn and the voice of Darth Vader are just characters created by white people. What an absolute Sith.

Every day I wade through posts like this.

View attachment 1339430

And when questioned, he says Mace Windu, Lando Calrissian, Finn and the voice of Darth Vader are just characters created by white people. What an absolute Sith.
It also means we are annoying and hated, if Jar Jar Binks is also part of white culture.

Back