Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,784 comments
Yeah, I just saw that picture making the rounds of a anti-vaxx subreddits. Although, it's funny watching John retweet someone saying, "I think it flew over peoples head that Magic Johnson (who has an immune system compromising disease) is around so many people while unmasked. the concern was for him catching covid, not people catching HIV being airborne. lol". Well, John can still the hold his "L" for wording it in a way that makes him look stupider than he already comes across online.

Magic Johnson is vaccinated btw, but I'm sure he'll appreciate the faux concern for using his HIV diagnosis to push anti-vaxx nonsense.

OBZPB83.png

? You mean twitter needs an edit button? I don't use it, so I don't know. As I said, problem half solved. For me.
Yes it does, and that's nice. For you.

I can't even use Twitter anymore as a non-user. Apparently, once you scroll down just enough, the annoying pop-up to join comes up & you can't scroll further.
I either use desktop or open a secret window/tab on mobile. There's a persistent bar across the bottom on desktop wanting me to sign up but it doesn't halt browsing.

Good ol’ Tim “Trump could win 48, possibly even all 50 states” Fool.

That dude is one of the biggest losers when it comes to grifting, even as a “former leftist”.

Armchair judge knows more than actual judge. I wonder if he's angling to be the next Justice?
It was more fun when he was pretending to not be in bed with actual fascists and neo-nazis and people here tried to defend him or claim he was left-wing. Now he's just another dull Trump mouthpiece.

Screenshot_20220205-101705_Twitter.jpg

Legitimate companies aren't allowed to choose sides. Ever. Right-wingers are blindly touting communism propaganda more and more often.

The only grievance I've seen from more-neutral people point out is that GFM is apparently going to donate all the money to a charity instead of the general rule of refunding it all. However, they did say donators had until the 19th (I believe) to request a refund. Also seen folks point out that GFM has released $1m of the $10m raised to 1 of the two organizers, who promptly disappeared without contact, and then resurfaced Thursday with a lawyer. The fact that money had been released may have factored into why it will not automatically just refund everything.

Maybe in a different setting, I could sympathize. But this thing has grift written all over it, really cemented imo, by the fact that as soon as $1m was released to someone, that person cut all contact & has only resurfaced conveniently at a time GFM is now in a bit of controversy.

Last edited:
Back