Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,791 comments
Ah.

colored-communism.jpg

Here's the tweet and video clip to which it's in response. You shouldn't be surprised to learn that there's no threat of harm here, as there's purported to be.

You could use fossil fuels to power the charge point just like fossil fuels are what make the petrol pump if i luv fossil fuels is the issue.

The green car is powered by electric traction motors not dissimilar to how a diesel locomotive also has electric traction motors and has done for over half a century. How it gets its electric is irrelevant. A "diesel" locomotive is in one sense an electric locomotive (they're formally called diesel-electric as opposed to diesel-mechanical) but I'm sure right-wingers are uninterested in such discussion.

Otherwise, whether the green car is running or not, the red car will be stuck and unable to move in a few years' time.

Last edited:
Fuel pumps don't work during a power outage either. Perhaps conservatives are going to start stockpiling gasoline on their properties as they help murder the planet to own the libz. That'd probably result in a boom... in sales, among other things.

Last edited:
Ben Garrison, cartoonist darling of the Alt-Right
Those right wingers are right whingers. They're never happy and want to make life as crappy for everyone else as they imagine it is for their own privileged asses in their heads. And by asses in their heads I mean heads in their asses.

Last edited:
Electric cars aren't the answer though. You will never be able to charge an electric car as fast as you can fill up a petrol powered one. What's more is that they're less sustainable because once the battery dies, the car is toast like a smartphone. You can no longer use it, you can't sell it to someone else because the cost of a new battery is worth more than the car itself after 7 years or something (look how Telsas have plummeted in value), so it's only good for landfill. But wait, the dangerous chemicals inside them are particularly harmful to the environment, and the greenies won't like that. The great thing about combustion engined cars is that you can run them for many years with proper maintenance. You could, theoretically, run them indefinitely but oh no, you can't use oil because it's EVIL. Look I know it isn't the cleanest energy source but it's potent and a hell of a lot more convenient than electricity. The best option we have right now are hybrids because they combine the best of both worlds with fewer drawbacks compared to pure combustion or pure electric cars.

Last edited:
You will never be able to charge an electric car as fast as you can fill up a petrol powered one.
However, with an electric car, one doesn't have to stand there in the weather, supervising the process. It's mostly a very quick "plug it in and go inside". Convenience is, for many, a great selling point.

This is a really strange thing to notice and I've just checked the protocol and it seems that maybe I'm wrong on this but...

Donald Trump's avatar has a paint-effect US flag hanging vertically. Why is the blue area with the stars still in the top left? If you hoist a US flag and rotate it so that it hangs vertically, the blue area should be in the top right. You're looking at the back of the flag rather than the front of it.

Apparently instead of actually rotating the flag, you just change the format from landscape to portrait? I know people will tell me that it retains the look of looking at it "normally" but it doesn't look right. It's weird.

This is a really strange thing to notice and I've just checked the protocol and it seems that maybe I'm wrong on this but...

Donald Trump's avatar has a paint-effect US flag hanging vertically. Why is the blue area with the stars still in the top left? If you hoist a US flag and rotate it so that it hangs vertically, the blue area should be in the top right. You're looking at the back of the flag rather than the front of it.

Apparently instead of actually rotating the flag, you just change the format from landscape to portrait? I know people will tell me that it retains the look of looking at it "normally" but it doesn't look right. It's weird.
Another strange thing I also noticed is there appears to be an ugly face in the avatar. Can AI remove this?

What in the name of all **** is going on there?
Well, they sort of got the amount of fingers right. Of course, it came at the cost of getting the calendar, dates and Biden wrong. Must be a Trump AI.

Yup, I think Jesus went to town on the moneylenders who were making a quick buck off the house of God and was accepting of society's undesirables such as prostitutes and adulteresses. He sounds like he would have been a lot happier with Trans Day than Bible: Trump Authorised Version.

Last edited:
How do you make more crude oil?
Good_Question.jpg

However, with an electric car, one doesn't have to stand there in the weather, supervising the process. It's mostly a very quick "plug it in and go inside". Convenience is, for many, a great selling point.
This might be true if you charge your car at home. If you don't, it's worse than filling up a car with petrol.

Back