Custom Bonnets, Body Kits, Rear Diffuser, Roll Cage, Wider Tire Width and more.

I also want the abiility to put racing numbers from #100 to #10,000.

For example:
mes_llanes_05.jpg

For example, in Rally Villa de Llanes 2014, Luis Arenas Tamés used an number #207 for his car. So why are the numbers limited to #99? I think that we should be able to put numbers from #1 to #100,000.

That's a good suggestion! Many racing cars have a lot higher numbers than just #100 or even #1,000.
How difficult could it be to add the ability to use a number of up to 10,000 anyways?
I also believe that we should have another number sticker background which should be transparent instead of only having white backgrounds to choose from, and also; we should have the option of choosing the color of our racing number! Black numbers on a white background is too simple and it makes every car look more or less the same (in terms of race-styling).

That's a good suggestion! Many racing cars have a lot higher numbers than just #100 or even #1,000.
How difficult could it be to add the ability to use a number of up to 10,000 anyways?
I also believe that we should have another number sticker background which should be transparent instead of only having white backgrounds to choose from, and also; we should have the option of choosing the color of our racing number! Black numbers on a white background is too simple and it makes every car look more or less the same (in terms of race-styling).
That's exactly I'm talking about: I like the white background but it is more interesting if PD give us an ability to paint the numbers in another colour.

Adding the ability to use an number up to 10,000 isn't so hard. So please PD: add these abilities.

That's exactly I'm talking about: I like the white background but it is more interesting if PD give us an ability to paint the numbers in another colour.

Adding the ability to use an number up to 10,000 isn't so hard. So please PD: add these abilities.

Would you like me to add your suggestion of racing numbers with customisable colors, customisable backgrounds and racing numbers from #1 up to #10,000, to my post? (I will give credits to you, of course).

Would you like me to add your suggestion of racing numbers with customisable colors, customisable backgrounds and racing numbers from #1 up to #10,000, to my post? (I will give credits to you, of course).
Yes, please! 👍

True that! My little track toy is a GT-R with over a thousand hp, and i'd like to have big fat tires on the rear to put down all that power. I'm not saying that the gtr has skinny tires but they don't give the Race Car look I'm looking for! For that Forza Motorsport is way better, but we can only wait and see what happens next!

It's even worst in my case,I have a almost 300hp bettle with a deep wheel and bycicle tires on it. :lol:

Imagine if we could have the ability to modify our cars like this:

LB-GTR-0.jpg

Your aforementioned Nissan GT-R would look a lot more like a professional racing machine, wouldn't you agree?
YES :Q it would look dangerous and I like dangerous:mischievous:

No, it wouldn't. For who wants to do lowrider meetings in GT7, it would be good if hydraulics were in GT7.

I didn't know there were lowrider meetings:confused: Maybe air suspensions could also be a thing, I quite like those

We need to be able to put hydraulics on our cars! Especially for old muscle ones! :D

Examples:

1110-lrmp-96-o%2B2011-lowrider-tour-phoenix-arizona%2Bhydraulics-contest.jpg.jpg

All we need is underglow neon and we'd have Gran Turismo 7: Underground.
Wait, wait
No. Perish the thought.
BUT i really think we need to tune the profile of the tires (like toca3) centerlock wheels and more customization in general.
oh and don't forget the rollcage.

Wait, wait
No. Perish the thought.
BUT i really think we need to tune the profile of the tires (like toca3) centerlock wheels and more customization in general.
oh and don't forget the rollcage.
I understand that you don't want the hydraulics and neon but they would be an nice addition for GT6 or even better, for GT7!

Rollcage is something which has been suggested but we need it. Tunning the profile of the tires would be interesting too!

To be fair, a lot of these are legitimate things that I'd be using (roll cage, racing seats, racing decals), but some of these are so out of place for a semi-sim like GT, (colored headlights, what?) that I wouldn't consider using, even as a joke.

To be fair, a lot of these are legitimate things that I'd be using (roll cage, racing seats, racing decals), but some of these are so out of place for a semi-sim like GT, (colored headlights, what?) that I wouldn't consider using, even as a joke.
Colored redlights ? really? i'd just use them to differentiate a GT2 from a GT3 car.
or nah, not even needed.

How about the ability to replace most cars' tachometer gauge face with something that can go up to a higher RPM? I know that there are the custom gauges, but in most cases, they are too small and sometimes ineligible.

11000rpm_tacho_00001.jpg

And maybe be able to change the interior lighting of the car? Like backlit gauges and whatnot.

1989-1994_Nissan_240SX_2055_pic4.jpg

Last edited:

Colored redlights ? really? i'd just use them to differentiate a GT2 from a GT3 car.
or nah, not even needed.

To be honest; none of these things, that I have suggested in my post, are needed to make Gran Turismo a better game, not even the slightest.

Gran Turismo is a professional-racing based video-game; I have taken that into account when I have posted these suggestions.
Now, suggesting Neon and Hydraulic Suspension... such a feature goes against the core of the game, and I would be truly shocked if P.D would ever so much as consider this suggestion, because it is something that does not belong in professional-racing; such things belong in street-racing.

Everything that I have suggested in my post are things that can be bought and installed to any kind of car in reality.
We are all unique individuals with unique interests and hobbies; some may like to customize their cars while others may like to keep their cars completely standard.
My point is; if you consider colored headlights something you would not like to install for your cars in Gran Turismo, then don’t install them if they would ever become available.
The customization of Road Cars in the GT series is 100% optional; no one is forcing you to install something for your cars if you do not want to.

Just in case I need to point it out; colored headlights are used on real-life legitimate Race Cars and colored headlights can be installed on Road Cars as well.
If you feel like you do not want to use colored headlights on your cars, then don’t, but I know for a fact that there are thousands of GT fans out there that would love to have the ability to add colored headlights to their cars… and since colored headlights are already being used in real-life professional-racing, then adding a colored headlights feature to GT would not ruin the game at all.

If the colored Headlights suggestion would become a feature of Gran Turismo, then P.D could just as well add a Colored Headlights ON/OFF option for Online Races; if you have it set to OFF, then you won't see the colored headlights of those who use them on their cars.

It was like this... damn, its hard to find GT4 menu pics now and almost impossible to find GT4's GT Auto videos :(

MY HOLY GOD, It's SO HARD to see these GT4 pics because it was SO MUCH BETTER in this aspect... damn, all I want is some steelies to put on my standards :(

All of you, tweet Kaz... again!

186475-gran-turismo-4-playstation-2-screenshot-wing-shoppings.jpghttp:

186474-gran-turismo-4-playstation-2-screenshot-customize-appearance.jpg

A image with all used wheels available...

gt4wheels114cz3.jpg
Ugh we need the used wheels dealer back on gt6.

yeah been asking for engine swaps. i would Love to drop a LS1 v8 in a old civic. make it a Civette
Hah, that would've been cool but licensing issues, bud. Honda won't let PDI program something like that...But I wholly support this.

THAT is very, very possible. Yes. Get a 60s Mustang and stuff a lighter, more powerful Coyote V8 in it...Yeeeeesssss.:drool::bowdown:
it's the most plausible one, i don't think PD renders and diversifyies every engine from another

Latest Posts

Back