Custom Camera Angle Photoshoot (Post em up)

• Thread starter SiNiST3R
  • 104 comments
snap008.jpg

Last edited:
From this
snap006.jpg

snap007.jpg

To this
snap008.jpg

nice!
the use of an Aussie icon car too goes down a treat

im putting the plan together to put my own real life car ( Mitsubishi GTO MR '96) in the chase scene now. and mabe have like a street racing take down. ;)
stay tuned its on its way

Very Nice!!!!!!

Hook up the ZR1 (Blue) and a Silver R35 @ The Ring PLEASE

My photo editing tools are zero since I upgraded my OS

DUDE seriously all you need is PAINT
lol

just cut and copy the image and bam your done!
make sure the camera is in the same spot and the cars are in two different positions and mix and match

Nice work guys! The GTR-ZR1 faceoff reminds me of the early trailers and opening intro. And the GT car race looks sick, too!

I used to have a ton of those GT-R Pace Car "Cops & Robbers" pics floating around. IIRC, I even had one really good one where it looked like I had pulled over an Elise...

It's tough to get drift shots cause 1. it can't block or be in the GTR's spot and you have a split second to take the pic.

EDIT: I'm actually attemting a screen with 5 cars which is a real tough challenge i'll have it up in a lil while.

Last edited:
It's tough to get drift shots cause 1. it can't block or be in the GTR's spot and you have a split second to take the pic.

EDIT: I'm actually attemting a screen with 5 cars which is a real tough challenge i'll have it up in a lil while.

im using CWCHEAT's inbuilt screenshot mode and set the capture button as the WLAN UP switch so if you know a good shots coming up you just flick up the switch and wait for the good shot to capture ;)

Did i say 5 cars? I meant 9
TADAAA
123.jpg

That took me so long to do but it was worth it.

THATS DEDICATION!
im assuming that that was a number of replays shot and fused together?

looks great
should have one happening on la Sarthe!

i decided to make this one lol. i didnt fully rip off the picture
Pace_Car_turned_Cop_Car_by_RacerXNF.jpg

here is my version.
snap004.jpg

ive just noticed my bend goes around the wrong way... oh well its good for a first try

Last edited:
i decided to make this one lol. i didnt fully rip off the picture
Pace_Car_turned_Cop_Car_by_RacerXNF.jpg

here is my version.
snap004.jpg

ive just noticed my bend goes around the wrong way... oh well its good for a first try

Hooray, publicity! Nice work on that.

Silver-Sylph, your tandem drift looks good, too! Shouldn't that drift score be doubled? :)

Latest Posts

Back