Custom Camera Angle Photoshoot (Post em up)

• Thread starter SiNiST3R
  • 104 comments
here is what i got, it isnt too good as the first few are just tests, this is the only decent one, trying to get teh screen capture tool to work right, learning the debug controls, yadda yadda you dont care :D , expect more from me without the drift score crap and the HUD i got going on

image-65B3_4B0E3023.jpg

here is what i got, it isnt too good as the first few are just tests, this is the only decent one, trying to get teh screen capture tool to work right, learning the debug controls, yadda yadda you dont care :D , expect more from me without the drift score crap and the HUD i got going on

image-65B3_4B0E3023.jpg

I got a suggestion, Keep the camera angle set in place then take a snap of the track with no car and in a regular race or time trial, That will give you the ability to take out the drift points. Other then that Beautiful Shot :)

And disable you HUD pluging, its got leftovers in the pic...

A straight forward screenshot pluggin will work better.

Long Overdue? Maybe. Good Pics? You be the judge!

Formula GT Black Beauty, GT4's ultimate prize!
snap086.bmp

snap088.bmp

snap089.bmp

And here's my 1st real combo pic! I did botch it while parking the car, so it's 2 "should-be-one" pics!

snap092.bmp

snap093.bmp

And I also have a botched attempt at a Black Beauty R92CP here. The result, well, speak for itself.

snap094.bmp

I also have some unusual pics from the tracks, but that's for another topic.

WOW. Crazy Pics!!!!

Can you guys Photoshop them. like I see on some forums where they take a picture of a stock car then make it into a moded car with Photoshop?

Can someone please tell me how to work this content that's like photomode, please?!

You can't, it's impossible and you will never make it.
Unless your PSP is hacked with a custom firware, how hard is that to understand? A firmware customized, modified, not by sony but by hackers.
Then comes small applications that allow you to manipulate the game and PSP, like having a totally different XMB (menu in the PSP), all cars, all characters, infinite ammo, etc, etc....

I spot some fantastic pictures, but I wonder, who has the Ferrari F1?
I'd like a picture of it to use as a wallpaper on my PSP (since my PSP doesn't have a CFW).
Is it possible to as for a side picture of the Ferrari F1 or the Audi LMR Car of the PlayStation Team.
Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back