Custom event: No Mercy Suzuka Pro 600pp - RWD only @ xx:03:18:33:48

Would you be interested in a Suzuka 600pp, RWD cars race only @ xx:02 :17 :32 :47 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried the 111R at 603 pp, I think it's too fast.

Have a go with the non-tuned 111R, Dan was running high 2'13s in it which is extremely competitive at 600PP.

Plus it's good practice for our Star Wars race :D

All the best
Maz

Cheers for making space for us man, you really don't have to go so far out of your way to let us through. I noticed you pull off the road entirely at Casio. Hope it didn't spoil your rhythm and sixaxis race practise. You'll be absolutely fine though man, you had a headstart sure, but it took us ages to catch you and we weren't stopping for anything 👍

thanks for your kind words Maz, no worries mate it didn't spoil my race at all :). i just had a quick practice session with Gladbury (Obli), he was kind enough to help be my practice partner..what a gentleman he is + he's fast too :).

sorry to mr_VOLCANO for my mistake at the chicane at the end of the first lap of 48 race. i braked to late and was going to ram you, so pulled right, floored it and cut the corner trying to avoid you, but i think i still caught you.

It was hardly ambitious given i had the job done but under braking your car swerved into me

jeeeez that FAK_EV1L is a freak, so so so fast!! i can keep up when in his slipsteam but i made one mistake and then he was gone and opened up a 8 second lead on me and synwraith

I wish we had online replays. I obviously made a mistake but I'd like to see the whole thing for myself so I could see where I went wrong.

The reason I thought it was ambitious was because I was slipstreaming another 350Z (Wally) getting close to the braking point entering 130R but I let off a bit and tucked behind him as I didn't want to try and take him and cause an accident. I also saw you approaching (slipstreaming me) and go by and I tried to take the corner as wide as I could without losing too much whilst also trying not to hit the 350Z in front.

Complete accident. I didn't think I hit you there, I thought it may have been in to Casio where I was struggling to control the car after the 130R mess.

I don't want to argue, just giving you my side and apologising for the accident.

I don't want to argue, just giving you my side and apologising for the accident.

Why apologise, you didn't do it with intention and alot of these little bumps happen to the best of drivers.
For Tizzla to say if he gets bumped again he will quit the game if he's the host
Is sad and if he did quit a game tonight when he was host then he should be apologising.

It's SPELLED "S" "y" "n" "w" ....

All the best
Maz
I didn't know that was you. You pulled an amazing move on me under brakes at the end of the main straight. I had Volcano only a couple of car lenghts in front of me and somehow you squeezed underneath me then just just sloted it in the gap between me and Volcano without hitting him. Not sure if you ment or not but it had me shaking my head as to how you pulled it off.

I didn't know that was you. You pulled an amazing move on me under brakes at the end of the main straight. I had Volcano only a couple of car lenghts in front of me and somehow you squeezed underneath me then just just sloted it in the gap between me and Volcano without hitting him. Not sure if you ment or not but it had me shaking my head as to how you pulled it off.

No no mate, it wasn't me at all. I was just making a joke with hyperuk (beginning to regret more with each passing minute :lol:) about his name being "no chance". I misunderstood Hyperuk as meaning the guy was hopeless in reference to his online ID, and I related it to my own sometimes hopeless chasing of him...obviously I didn't make my original post clear enough.

Will the REAL GTP_No_Chance please stand up :nervous:

At least he's got some good praise to welcome himself to by the sounds of it!

All the best
Maz

Mr_Volcano,

That idiot was a nightmare, I would try to pass him cleanly, but he would swerve, slam his brakes on and all sorts. Complete idiot who can't control his car, driving a ford gt on S tyres.

Might join in a bit too.. but won't be driving my usual name as my friend is coming over so we'll use his psn id. ;) 👍

Hopefully make xx18.

Seem to be off the pace in my 430 now...Should really start modifying my tune.

Edit : Lol, this is all so ameteur...

Last edited:
Some really great battles there Timppaq! But was it you all the rounds? I dont think so:P grim . I felt bad letting you behind, but not often i got the chance to challange Timppaq;) my connection is down for the moment, hope i be back later:)

Last edited:
:lol: fun races.. sorry Grim ,my friend was too eager to race.. I guess that there were a contact but nothing really big? :(

mr_V, nice battles for sure :cheers: we were swapping the turn, so it was half of the time me.. ;)

Back