Mazda RX8
Syracuse.jpg

Honda S2000
Gemasolar_2.jpg

Plymouth AAR
Syracuse - Night.jpg

Ford Shelby GT500 '13
Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

Out of curiosity, what kinds of gauges are you guys using? I know on a number of mine, the Three I commonly use (if allowed) are Water Pressure, Oil Pressure and Tachometer.
Uhm... Water temp, you mean? There's no water pressure gauge :sly:
I usually use Tach, Speedometer (if the stock one ends at too low speed, e.g. Japanese cars with 180 km/h limit or muscle cars ending at 120 mph) and Oil Pressure. If the car has a turbo but has no visible boost gauge, I replace one of those gauges with a boost one. On the cars I've used in S-class license, I also put a fuel meter (my GT-R Spec-V now has one). Will also add it on cars I'll possibly use for online endurance racing.

Back on topic: Ford GT40 Mk.I (only 2 gauges put of 3 possible - the third is mounted on the middle of the dash. I'd rather put a dashcam here :D).
London_2 by RageRacer48, on Flickr

I really like the way they have considered the angle and materials used in the Tamora's cabin when they designed those gauges. They look almost stock.

VXR
I really like the way they have considered the angle and materials used in the Tamora's cabin when they designed those gauges. They look almost stock.

Well, it was me who chose the white faced gauges... Other than that, the silvery casing in which the gauges are housed was all PD!

I have a question if I may: How are you guys taking these photos straight from the game? My custom gauges don't show up on race replays (unless in Driver's Eye View) nor photo travel.

Here's a photo I took of my TV screen of my RX-7 Type R during Driver's Eye View during replay.

DSC_0712_zps64f0d52d.jpg

I have a question if I may: How are you guys taking these photos straight from the game? My custom gauges don't show up on race replays (unless in Driver's Eye View) nor photo travel.

Here's a photo I took of my TV screen of my RX-7 Type R during Driver's Eye View during replay.

DSC_0712_zps64f0d52d.jpg
I would like to know that too. And is there anymore of those nicely installed gauges

I would like to know that too. And is there anymore of those nicely installed gauges

A lot of these are done via Photomode (either locations or from a replay) and simply having a close up through the windows.

Latest Posts

Back