Custom Mega Jump Track(s)

• Thread starter xo03
  • 37 comments
not looking to trade for them really don't have anything anyone would want. just want a nice friend that would send me a copy of a track they have.

I'll accept your fr tomorrow , let me know when you've down loaded and I'll put another up .
Do you already have Redbull Mega Jump Track ?

I sent the friend request a min ago. and nope I don't have any of the jump tracks

I will pay someone in a full set of tuning parts for the 'Wings of the Red Dragon' Track.
PM if interested

Edit: It's being done :)

Last edited:
xo03
hahah I can't wait! hey also when you put it online can you post here so I know you're online and I can get the track

Added and track is up for download mate , pm when you have it and I'll put up another ;)

Added and track is up for download mate , pm when you have it and I'll put up another ;)

AHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! I just raced it in a one-make using my x1 XD redbull gave me wings :D

ok I got that one can you post another pretty please? :)

SpeedQber
Hey Alex, I'm still on your list. Can I download that Welsh Fury track too?

No worries mate are you on now ? It's just I'm waiting for another guy to download another of my tracks . If you want that then do it now , then I'll put up Fury's track , then put the other track back up ... Lol need to kinda be quick though i need to sign out ;)

No worries mate are you on now ? It's just I'm waiting for another guy to download another of my tracks . If you want that then do it now , then I'll put up Fury's track , then put the other track back up ... Lol need to kinda be quick though i need to sign out ;)

hey I downloaded the 2nd track man :)

What settings did you use to create these jump tracks?

I created a couple tracks two nights back and one has an angular incline across the straight that rolls the car to the left if you go off it at speed. The first time I tried it the car crashed. I'm sure at the right speed the car could land on it's wheels though.

Is it just random?

When I try to make a track I can only change some things. It's not like I/we can make a 1 mile straight then into a hairpin. We're left with randomness to our tracks.

So what are you looking for to make the jumps, elevation changes on the map view of the starting track configuration? Changing that to get the straight to go over a steep incline. And just resetting as often as needed until you get what you want?

SmileyOr1

I created a couple tracks two nights back and one has an angular incline across the straight that rolls the car to the left if you go off it at speed. The first time I tried it the car crashed. I'm sure at the right speed the car could land on it's wheels though.

Is it just random?

When I try to make a track I can only change some things. It's not like I/we can make a 1 mile straight then into a hairpin. We're left with randomness to our tracks.

So what are you looking for to make the jumps, elevation changes on the map view of the starting track configuration? Changing that to get the straight to go over a steep incline. And just resetting as often as needed until you get what you want?

Mt aso, no complexity, low corner sharpness!

SmileyOr1

Is it just random?

On Mt aso there's a good chance of a jump which ever variety you choose but , other than that on other tracks you need to be able to read the lines behind the maps .
The closer the lines = higher elevation .
So in those areas try to keep your track as simple as possible , the simpler the better , you can have 7 section and this will increase your elevation but that doesn't mean jumps , you have to check the map behind the track .
Also it's important the you try to get a small crest within those small lines on a high elevation , but remember to keep your track simply over those areas ie: straight as possible .
Keep your track wide and add cambers , this sometimes helps .
If your lucky enough to alter a track and get the huge bump you're in for some fun !

Hope this may help a little , but it's not easy and can be very frustrating .

Good luck ;)

Can I add one of you to download the Red Dragon Track? Getting kinda bored of the Eif track, would appreciate it if i could get my hands on something new. :)

Back