Custom parts from real manufacturers (bodykits, etc)

• Thread starter kowreck
  • 33 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
some, if not all of us would like to make their car their own. changing the colour of the rims and body may not be enough, thus, we have the custom parts (bodykits, flat underfloors, etc). but the genericdesign may not satisfy the inner tuner (or boy racer, whatever it may be) inside, because we imagine our virtual car having a particular bodykit we saw somewhere in real life (for me the rocket bunny bodykit for the gt86 is so freakin awesome). so having real manufacturers of these parts (c-west, ings, trd, rocket bunny, etc) would be awesome.

Just as an addition, the one thing that bothers me about the current generic additions...wing height. They go through the effort to model the aerodynamics of the cars (as closely as they can), but then place the aftermarket wings at the same height for every car. It would be nice if you could choose the height and width of the wings as well. As an example, APR's wings are available with anywhere from 4" to what, 14"? high pillars and anything from 54" to 70"+ wide.

Since this is a wish list, then YES this would be unbelievable great. I can't imagine a supplier not offering up their 3d models directly to PD for the free advertising. Free content creation for PD, free advertising for the suppliers, great customization for the player. win-win-win. unfortunately the scale of this would be overwhelming I fear, but man it would be a revolution in the way car-centric games are made.

have you seen the rocket bunny v2 for the gt86. its so sweet.

I really like the V2 ducktail but not the little LED cutouts or the front splitter. Ideal combo (for me, if I owned an 86) would be V1 kit but with a V2 ducktail instead of the nutso Super GT wing.

I really like the V2 ducktail but not the little LED cutouts or the front splitter. Ideal combo (for me, if I owned an 86) would be V1 kit but with a V2 ducktail instead of the nutso Super GT wing.
im the opposite of you. the v2 kit minus the leds and the gt wing.

yup. but i cant imagine pd putting every single manufacturer of aftermarket parts. maybe a selection of companies that cater to all types of vehicles, from jdm to euros. but one can only imagine if pd does include every single manufacturer, it would be so awesome.

I definitely agree regarding RocketBunny kits for the 86 and S13.
Plus RE-Amemiya aero and panelling for the FC and FD.
Plus Crystal Body Yokohama and Uras kits for the AE86.
Plus...
I wanted some sleeks for my FD for coolness, but PD did not bother with any form of sleek lights for some reason...
If this was added, I would happily add a Amemiya sleeks on my FD.

Lets list out the manufacturers that we want to see on GT6

1. RE Amemiya
  2. Greddy/Tra-Kyoto
  3. Bomex
  4. Uras
  5. TechArt
  6. Brabus
  7. Veilside
  8. Mugen
  9. INGS
  10. TRD
Totally agreed! Some more manufacturers:

11. Liberty Walk
12. Vorsteiner
13. Wald
14. Nismo (for example, having a Nismo front bumper on an R34 GTR)
15. Top Secret
16. Blitz
17. LOMA Motorsports
18. Abflug
19. Amuse
20. ChargeSpeed
21. Do Luck
22. Garage Saurus
23. C-West

I agree! These will we deserved in PS4 version of GT6.

As a person who likes subtle bodykits and what not, this would be nice.

I especially wanna see more basic spoilers like Ducktails and Subaru type deck wings.

Another thing about Custom rear wings, instead of having the Wing Stays far away from each other, why can't we have them close together as well as an option?

i would really like to see the VIS racing Carbon Fibre body panels for the Lotus Elise if we do end up getting this in game

Last edited:
Back