Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
Daft punk, the orb, KLF, the presets, oasis, interpol and the killers.
 
Lot's and lot's of Ministry.

Edit: And a bit of Skinny Puppy and Deicide on the side.
 
I always turn off the music in my GT games.
Happier with the engine sounds
 
I always turn off the music in my GT games.
Happier with the engine sounds

I see your point - but don't you have any favorite songs that you would like to hear while barreling around one of GT5's many tracks?!? :sly:
 
No music for me while driving but something like this should set the perfect mood for the replays.



 
OMG this is epic!!

There is so much I dont know about GT5!

I used to down a xBox 360 & just loved the fact that I could listen to custom sound tracks while starting riot's in saints row.

I cant understand why Sony cant have something so simple as to just be able to play music of your HDD or a USB stick while you play all your favourite games..

Enough is heard now, this is brillant :dopey:

IM EVEN MORE EXCITED!

I guess I should start coping some music CD's to my ps3 hard drive sometime before november.

I'll start with some linkin park, my favourite band. Who knows where i'll end up from there, I'v got a pretty big HDD 👍
 
a lot of Pink Floyd, Gandalf, Hendrix...

a lot of Drum and Bass... Logistics, Dj Marky and plenty more...

and a lot of French house... Cassius, Daft Punk, BreakBot, Le Knight Club and Plenty more...
 
Mostly various kinds of Metal and Rock music, the best music for fast driving IMHO.
My license is always in danger when I hear that kind of music while driving :lol:
 
I'll be having lots of stuff, i'll be doing lots of practise round tracks so i would need a very long playlist.

So i'll take some stuff from previous games (and perhaps some from GT5's default soundtrack too) so thats Feeder, Ash, Cubanate, Dakota Star, Van Halen, Daiki Kasho etc (that alone is probably about 50+ songs)
Then i will be throwing in a mix of other stuff like Queens of the Stone Age, Poets of the Fall, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Audioslave, Jimi Hendrix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, AC/DC anything i have that fits with racing and driving.

I do listen to A LOT of music so i will probably end up with a few hundred songs ranging from soft indie rock to some hard drum and bass.
 
Anyone know if we will be able to choose our own menu music?
 
No, but that would be very nice in my opinion.

Dam. Was really hoping to change menu music :scared:
aaaw well, guess I should be greatful we have any custom soundtrack at all.
 
Dam. Was really hoping to change menu music :scared:
aaaw well, guess I should be greatful we have any custom soundtrack at all.

Sorry I meant no as in, I don't know, not that it can't be possible.:)
 
Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold
I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
From Out Of Nowhere - Faith No More
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
On Mercury - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
End Of The Line - Traveling Wilburys
 
Posted a few pages back but in that time my music taste has changed slightly :lol: i think i'll be listening to some Hollywood Undead,Pendulum and some tasty post-rock! :D
 
George Thorogood & The Destroyers.Loads of Rock anthem driving music.
 
Last edited:
Lupe Fiasco, Kid Cudi, and some Death Cab for Cutie
 
Elton John. Na just kidding. I'm going to listen to the gt3 soundtrack for nostalgia.
 
Two shandies analog, i ain't drunk.
 
I get it now.

Fixed.

Did they change the embed method?
 
Last edited:
BC if you post a link address, to the vid.You should get a bunch of numbers/letters after the addy.Delete everything & the = but not the embed code.Put youtube in brackets before code & /youtube in brackets after.HTH BC.The code looks something like this afge345gk.
 
Last edited:
Back