Customizable Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aus GT
  • 10 comments
  • 1,036 views
Messages
126
Australia
Western Austral
Messages
JustMazj
I was wondering which car had the most changeable wheels and areo parts? Cheers :)
 
I have wondered the same for a month.
 
IMO any premium (not racing) car has available aero and wheels.
 
IMO any premium (not racing) car has available aero and wheels.

Not strictly true mate, there's a few that don't have the option sadly.
 
The Aventador has lots of aero parts.
 
The RX-7 TC I think, it has more rim options than any car I have ever seen. Strangely the other dlc race cars aren't the same.
I usually don't even care about this type of thing -shrug-. Most of my cars have their stock appearance still.
 
More often than not I find I dislike the look of the aftermarket nose and rear aero. So I have never really paid any attention.
 
The RX-7 TC I think, it has more rim options than any car I have ever seen. Strangely the other dlc race cars aren't the same.
I usually don't even care about this type of thing -shrug-. Most of my cars have their stock appearance still.

Thanks for that tip :)
 
To be honest I love the customization of the Honda Civic.
 
The premium supra has a fair amount of nice upgrades! Also, if you are luck enough, the edge Camaro has some really nice body upgrades also!
 
Back