Customization

I think whatever you have in GT6, probably will be the same in GT Sport.

That's unlikely to be true. I believe they said fairly early on (Copper Box?) that the performance tuning was not a part of it. Whether that's still true or not, they haven't shown any and the game seems like it would benefit from it not being present. It's really, REALLY hard to balance performance if each car has 100+ different combinations of performance upgrades that they could be using.

Any updates as far as customization as of today? I am not referring to tuning but buy customize wheels and change to different sizes. Or buy the customize rear spoilers or rear wings.

Any updates as far as customization as of today? I am not referring to tuning but buy customize wheels and change to different sizes. Or buy the customize rear spoilers or rear wings.

Since they are trying to make a more "serious"/e-sport racing game,there is not going to be any kind of those customizations -imo-.Tuning yes (but nothing more that that) and paint/liveries.

One thing I'm a bit concerned about is that we'll only be able to customize things in scapes mode like wheels and the fact they wrote that in the mileage exchange booth pretty much confirms it. It is really a let down for me if this is the case. I want my road cars to look unique.

When putting slicks on a production car, are the tyres raised letter or black walls?
Are roll cages an option for production cars or do we have to buy full on race cars(Gr.4 and above)?

This is what I think it will happen from what we've been shown and from the demo as well:

You'll be able to change:

• color of the car and body parts
  • color of the rims
  • rims
  • livery
  • color of the headlighes (blocked to some cars)
  • + add racing items to some cars such as windshield banner, driver's number, driver's name
  • in terms of engine upgrades, you'll have 3 stages for power output and weight reduction each.
Some of those options or items within those options will need certain milage (Mi) points to be unlocked

No need to buy suspensions, LSD or tires. From what we have seen that comes available from scratch if you want to change it.

• in terms of engine upgrades, you'll have 3 stages for power output and weight reduction each.

I think it may vary from car to car, I remember my Porsche GT3 RS having up to 5 upgrades for both power and weight BoP adjustments.

So since we only have "power upgrades" now, any time we "Upgrade" a normal road car, it will have 3x the power but the same exhaust note? That's pretty lame..

So since we only have "power upgrades" now, any time we "Upgrade" a normal road car, it will have 3x the power but the same exhaust note? That's pretty lame..
You forgot what the race exhaust sounds like in GT5? LOL

You can if you use gr4 version of the car
Here an example with my atenza
1508025595-4.png

Back