Cutting corners in Indy

• Thread starter mcDeviLL
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mcDeviLL
Has anybody in the northeast region seen Racer_Ohms's video? I mean he's clearly cutting the corner after the second straightaway and not getting penalized for it. Any thoughts? Take the advantage and use it? Can we get disqualified?

Let us know what u think dapper

That is hilarious! I'm sure it isn't faster than staying on the track, I hope not at least.:lol:
But that is definitely worse than Cape Ring. :dunce: x 10

It actually is faster, I've tried it...I was ahead of the leaders ghost but decided to slow down before the finish line...cuz that'd be wack...you can actually cut both corners

Aahahahha, **** man. What will the fast guys do?

I'm all for cutting but that's too hardcore for me.

Judging by the reactions of the people that were mowing at Cape, I can tell this one is pretty bad. Hopefully they fix it. If not...oh well.

That and all the freezing problems people are having...

Aahahahha, **** man. What will the fast guys do?

I'm all for cutting but that's too hardcore for me.

I don't believe my eyes. :sly:
That is so blatant, I think/hope it will be deleted.

It would be one thing if he already had a blistering fast first 2 sectors but he had a time of 57:390 at sector two LOL. Sloppy as hell too :yuck:. My best sector 2 so far was a 57:00x and only got a lap time of 1:52.120

I hope we all dont have to stoop this low

👍 but I bet there are plenty of desperate people out there amongst the 512 of us.

Holy 🤬 he just went zero turn mower on us. And the rest of his lap is total crap. I wonder how many times he tried that...

Someone has got to upload that replay to youtube.

Holy 🤬 he just went zero turn mower on us. And the rest of his lap is total crap. I wonder how many times he tried that...

Someone has got to upload that replay to youtube.

lmao I was cracking up in my living room when I saw him suddenly take that detour

if everyone is gonna start doin this crap, you might as well count me out... ive got better things to worry bout right now. not gonna waste my time on some garbage. heres to hoping they dont allow this crap

Sadly thats how Iam feeling also. I'd rather just not race if this keeps happening. It didnt bother me really in the 1st round, but with these later rounds its just ridiculous. Yea I know its for a chance to become a real race driver blah, blah, but when you get to the real track jumping corners isnt gonna be good for the car. Even in Orlando they probably aren't going allow it.

Cape was different, noone cut corners there, it was all going wide on exit. Thats just blatant corner cutting. I agree that it's disheartening, but I suppose the best we could do is complain to PD, Sony, Nissan, or whoever else is in charge.

(I don't recommend going to your local nissan dealer and asking them when they started selling lawnmowers...)

I can't check the replay until tomorrow, but can someone tell me where hes cutting on this track map? The OP said at the end of the second straight, but I tried cutting there and my lap turned red when I did.

800px-Indianapolis_Motor_Speedway_-_road_course.svg.png

I am sorry but no one should condone cutting of any kind.. even if it is the car going wide. If you are going to claim that your game is the real driving simulator then stick to that claim. I would assume that the race stewards would not allow that crap at orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back