D-MAX Drift team thread (previously ACN)

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 438 comments
Well im up in yorkshire but managed to get a signal on an internet dongle , its slow but at least it works ;) , the colour scheme is looking hot to :)

A few quick pics from today

Suzuka%20Circuit%20East%20Course.jpg

Yes! the online replays show night!!!

This opens up a world of oportunities for team photoshoots.

Me and ViiperTM at the 'Ring
N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife.jpg

Chris.

Excuse me!
Where can i join your meetings?
Should i add you guys as friends first?
Plz help me!cuz I really want to join this team!!👍

Excuse me!
Where can i join your meetings?
Should i add you guys as friends first?
Plz help me!cuz I really want to join this team!!👍

Hello!

I'll add you on PSN, I host private servers most nights, will be good to see you around :)

Chris.

PSN name: Gonales

Favourite drift car(s): Silvia S15, or 350z, maybe the Ac 247 as well. Depends on track really.

Favourite drift track(s): Tsukuba, Deep Forest Raceway, and Special Stage R5

Personal drift skill rating /10: Im not a very confident person. Im stable, not a lot of mistakes, but then again, i need power to control slides and link the way i do, thats a downpart. 8/10?

Do you have a capture card?: NO

Can you edit videos well?: NO

Thanks for reading my app :)

Thanks Chris!
I'll see you there
I think i may have a little problem since i'm Chinese(Hong Kong), i think the problem is about the time...
So..when will you guys play?(actual time)
I'm looking forward to join you guys!:dopey:

i9-wilson-9i tried to scam me duped chrome paint for my 950,000Cr. nsx!

I looked at his log book before trading and noticed he had received chrome, then received 3 chromes from 'friends'.

Could someone please report him in the appropriate thread.

Therefore his application has been removed.

Chris.

i9-wilson-9i tried to scam me duped chrome paint for my 950,000Cr. nsx!

I looked at his log book before trading and noticed he had received chrome, then received 3 chromes from 'friends'.

Could someone please report him in the appropriate thread.

Therefore his application has been removed.

Chris.

He tried doing the exact same thing to me but I didnt want to buy chrome paint anyway.

can you add me too? (psn id: cargen)

I'm more interested in playing in your server rather than joining the team(time zone doesn't really match for all the team stuff :P). I'm sick of stupid veyrons and STi's ramming into people and overtaking them in the middle of the track.
I'm imagining that your server won't be like that =)

and happy christmas!

Last edited:
no i tried to TRADE you chrome paint and yes i duped it and it was you that offered the nsx i neva sed i wanted a 950,000cr car for it so next time you right anything about me please make sure its the truth.

psn:slipnslice
favorite drift car(s):i drift a 93 skyline and a 88 supra 3.0 turbo
favorite drift track(s):autmn ring is my favorite right now
personal drift skill rating: im ok but im looking for a mentor to try and improve my skill, maybe be the teams drifting protege
do you have a capture card?: no
can you edit videos well?: yes, but only have windows movie maker right now but i can use many different softwares

no i tried to TRADE you chrome paint and yes i duped it and it was you that offered the nsx i neva sed i wanted a 950,000cr car for it so next time you right anything about me please make sure its the truth.

You asked "any offers?", then chose the nsx over the Toyota ONE I offered you. You knew you were scamming me so there's no point defending yourself.

can you add me too? (psn id: cargen)

I'm more interested in playing in your server rather than joining the team(time zone doesn't really match for all the team stuff :P). I'm sick of stupid veyrons and STi's ramming into people and overtaking them in the middle of the track.
I'm imagining that your server won't be like that =)

and happy christmas!

I would like to drift you you guys.

I'll add you guys later. Not sure that i'll be on much tonight as it is christmas.

Chris.

I'm baaaaaaaacccckkk.
And i was thinking of a Christmas present for you guys, you can send me your cars that you want to drift with, but can't get drifting right, I will tune them with my super tuning skills.
You just have to tell me exactly what you want this car to handle like and if you're using controller or a wheel and I will tune it for you.

Offer lasts till 1st of January and only cars that were sent by my teammates will be tuned, others will be sent back as they were.

Edit: PS: I have not seen Sniipezz--28-- drift yet so be careful not to crash too much while I'm on. ( don't take me too seriously, just know that I'm watching you :) )

Last edited:
exsactly you have just said i chose one car over the other THAT YOU OFFERED ME!! so what you trying to get at and if you READ (if you can) the bad trade thread its not classed as bad trade or scamming? point made so shut up!

exsactly you have just said i chose one car over the other THAT YOU OFFERED ME!! so what you trying to get at and if you READ (if you can) the bad trade thread its not classed as bad trade or scamming? point made so shut up!

Eeeemmm... What are you on about?

Back