I've gotten rid of the secret menu on mine. :lol:

Anyways, cars I've recieved so far are:

Frag's Z32
Nate's FD3S
Welsh's R33
Jimmy's 86
Eddy's Miata

Sick cars, by the way. :D:tup:

cheers dude, just note not to open the suspension menus on them until you've done the shoot. Mine's fine but others are likely lowered, opening the menu will un-mod them.

+or the aero settings for that matter, despoilered for the win :P

Best to just stay out of the settings for now ;)

cheers dude, just note not to open the suspension menus on them until you've done the shoot. Mine's fine but others are likely lowered, opening the menu will un-mod them.

Oh yeah well remembered, don't open the settings :)

Just to be safe, don't do anything, the "settings sheet" should be okay though, right ?

But I'm sure we can re-send in case of emergency :P

GODfreyGT5

I am pretty sure he should be okay as long as he doesn't touch the rude hight. Heard this don't quote me on it though

On standards it's ok to modify them on some ocasions but even looking at the settings reverts them on most premiums

D-Max
On standards it's ok to modify them on some ocasions but even looking at the settings reverts them on most premiums

Oh ok. Didn't know that. I am guessing this is online for slammed cars just making sure because I haven't really done anything outside the game with the suspensions.

Thanks for the information by the way

300%20GIF.gif

Last edited:
Haha! Guys, don't worry! I own a ton of hybrids myself. I know what happens with the settings. :lol:

Anyways, I've backed up my save, just in case "something" happens. :lol:

Mat, busy again tomorrow, Monday should be the latest :) just so you know.

I'm okay with that. 👍

Anyways, I'll start photoshooting in a few minutes. I'll report back with a few finished cars. 👍

Frag, we have the same helmet! :lol:

Haha! Guys, don't worry! I own a ton of hybrids myself. I know what happens with the settings. :lol:

Anyways, I've backed up my save, just in case "something" happens. :lol:

What's A Hybrid? (Don't put me on the chopping block I'm learning)

I've finished taking shots of Eddy's Miata. I'll be taking Nate's FD next. :)

miata.gif

Eddy's Miata
Nate's FD3S
Frag's Z32
Welsh's R33
Jimmy's 86 GT

Last edited:
First post updated. I think we're gonna redo the introduction at some point, I'll get round to it. Cars will be added when they are and can you all let me know if anything in your bio's needs updating, age etc.

D-Max
First post updated. I think we're gonna redo the introduction at some point, I'll get round to it. Cars will be added when they are and can you all let me know if anything in your bio's needs updating, age etc.

Contact via Facebook or PM on here?

Back