D-Max // Since 2010 // Welcome Eddyac!

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 8,006 comments
Name:CHRISSY
PSN:I9-WILSON-9I
Favourite Car: SKYLINE 350GT(i think lol)
Favourite Track: AUTUM MINI REVERSE
Lead or Follow: FOLLOW
Favourite Drifter: JAKEY CHAN
Form or Function: HELLAFLUSH
Favourite Smiley: 🤬

IM INACTIVE AT THE MO MY LITTLE BRO USES MY PSN SO I DONT KNOW IF HE HAS BEEN REPLYING.
ID LIKE SOME OF THE ORIGINAL D-MAX MEMBERS TO ADD ME AS I WILL BE GETTING BACK ON GT5 THIS WEEK MAYBEE EVEN THE NIGHT.

ID LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR THE BTCC ASWELL IS THERE A THREAD ON IT OR JUST THIS 1 ATM?

Name:Xavier (ZacK is easier in english)
PSN:ZacKisBacK_Fr
Favourite Car: FD3S spirit R
Favourite Track: Deep Forest
Lead or Follow: Lead
Favourite Drifter:Manabu Orido
Form or Function:Function
Favourite Smiley: :P

Looks like I'm the old man of the team... :P

ZacKisBacK_Fr
Name:Xavier (ZacK is easier in english)
PSN:ZacKisBacK_Fr
Favourite Car: FD3S spirit R
Favourite Track: Deep Forest
Lead or Follow: Lead
Favourite Drifter:Manabu Orido
Form or Function:Function
Favourite Smiley: :P

Looks like I'm the old man of the team... :P

Are you xavier hernandes? :embarrassed:

for those who dont know whoo xavier hernandes is... hes barcelona's midfield maestro xavi

for those who dont know whoo xavier hernandes is... hes barcelona's midfield maestro xavi

Ty, all i know now, is that he plays soccer. Why the .... does this guy make the connection between Zack and Xavier? :s

hi is d max interested in doing a non ranked team battle with gold rush drifters as we only just started we just need one to see wat we need to work on by the way im friends with gtwelsh

Good.. Organisation will be easy.. Do you have anyone who can judge? we could put 1 or 2 judges forward and use 1 or 2 of you'rs? we have a couple of talented judges.. Also as you approached us where would YOU like to battle? 1 thing I must say is that we don't particularly enjoy battling on Tsukuba :).. Pick a track and just tell us :) as for a date.. anyday anytime apart from a friday or saturday :)

im afraid we don't now any judges as the only two people i know are gtwelsh and jimmy but they probably are competing track wise im thinking the h2h section of the roadcourse indy time wise a week or two but need a bit of practice first as just started up

Back