D-Max's GTPlanet Drift Tournament: Section Demonstration now up

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 426 comments
Ok i may have an idea to settle everything just bare with me until tomorrow till i've got it sorted

Did tomorrow ever come Jimmy? lol :P

I'm going to have to drop out of this, I won't have my new connection from Virgin until the 14th/15th of August. If I could find the damn dongle I'd upload my qualifying run for luls! but I can't find that either. Maybe I could enter Rd 2? Who knows. GL to everyone else. *coughhyc&zedyoubetterkickasscough* :sly: 👍

BkS

I'm going to have to drop out of this, I won't have my new connection from Virgin until the 14th/15th of August. If I could find the damn dongle I'd upload my qualifying run for luls! but I can't find that either. Maybe I could enter Rd 2? Who knows. GL to everyone else. *coughhyc&zedyoubetterkickasscough* :sly: 👍

Me and the juice box will :sly:

I play with G25+ 35cm wheel + real Handbarake+ sparco seat
Everything off, grip is on real, and Simulation mod
So if some one beat me with Joystic or 180° wheel i will be very angry :D

I THINK DO OTHER GROUPS IN THIS RACE CUP BY OTHER CONTROLS
(sorry for bad english)

BkS

Me and the juice box will :sly:

@BkS We will. Don't worry :P
@Zed I'm no juice box -.-'

I play with G25+ 35cm wheel + real Handbarake+ sparco seat
Everything off, grip is on real, and Simulation mod
So if some one beat me with Joystic or 180° wheel i will be very angry :D

I THINK DO OTHER GROUPS IN THIS RACE CUP BY OTHER CONTROLS
(sorry for bad english)

Ever heard of the saying 'its not what you drive its how you drive it'.

The irony of when that guy has a great chance of getting beat by people with DS3's or non modded steering wheels.

The irony of when that guy has a great chance of getting beat by people with DS3's or non modded steering wheels.

lol he'll literally be, some how, kicking himself in the face.

EDIT- just had a really funny vision of a guy in his pants on a wired sisaxis beating him and just sticking his middle finger up at the screen.

Im afraid im gonna have to miss this round as im really busy and keep missing you guys who are judgeing
look forward to round 2 though

lol he'll literally be, some how, kicking himself in the face.

EDIT- just had a really funny vision of a guy in his pants on a wired sisaxis beating him and just sticking his middle finger up at the screen.

Lmao, this made me laugh so hard.

Back