D-Max's GTPlanet Drift Tournament: Section Demonstration now up

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 426 comments
Oh damm.... I forgot all about this one... jimmy when can I get a qualifying run in?

the qualifying run is due today I suggest you get it done now.

People: qualifying was due today it wasn't a meet its you post a video of your qualifying run or you go to one of the judges and ask them for a run but its just better to do it the first way.

=(

lol i gotta do mine when i get back from work.. I forgot about it until last night, but i got too lazy to record a run haha

the qualifying run is due today I suggest you get it done now.

People: qualifying was due today it wasn't a meet its you post a video of your qualifying run or you go to one of the judges and ask them for a run but its just better to do it the first way.

=(

LOL!! Thanx Zed... I knew I was forgetting something last night... I was having too much fun in the Evergreen lobby last night...

lol i gotta do mine when i get back from work.. I forgot about it until last night, but i got too lazy to record a run haha

I'll have to try and do this later as well... I'll be home around 5ish Marc... Maybe we can do it then... I'll set the PVR up real quick...

Wish you guys hit me when somethan good coming up i would love to comepete in this but thonk im to late.OsakaHQ-Naoski

It appears so did i haha.. Ok ill pick out a weekend to get everything done in 1 go? not next weekend because spanks tourney is running next weekend if im right?

It appears so did i haha.. Ok ill pick out a weekend to get everything done in 1 go? not next weekend because spanks tourney is running next weekend if im right?

well vdc is running for 5 weeks on sunday's so Im thinking about next saturday/friday?

One small issue for me.. I'm going on vacations next month . =)
So... If it isnt this weekend.. I'm only back in September. probably gbye D-Max tour for me :X

7th is a thursday spank?

You're right, if you plan on developing a time machine, going back to July 7th. But if you want to compete in this VDC the 7th is a Sunday in August. :D

LMAO... I looked at the calendar and forgot to switch it forward a month haha... Like sniipezz would say.. Kick his ass ... Nope LMAO

Even though I dropped out I thought I'd let you guys see my qualification run I did before I dropped out.

Not a hater mate but you missed one outside clipping point and went shallow a few times. Look at my vid. I got all clipping points and had full lock the whole way through. I would give a link but im on my iphone. Just look up my account (powellx234) or gt5 dmax tournament.

PSN Name:AkinaDrift_Q
Exact Time:EST
Time of Post in your TimeZone:10:34 pm
Car of Choice:NSX Type-R
Colour of Choice: Pink and Black (Akina Drift Team colours)

PSN Name:AkinaDrift_Q
Exact Time:EST
Time of Post in your TimeZone:10:34 pm
Car of Choice:NSX Type-R
Colour of Choice: Pink and Black (Akina Drift Team colours)

Someone obviously didnt read the rules. The rules state FR Only.

Meh, you still can't sign up anyway cause it's past qualification date, wish I got my run in by the due date.

Duman i'm waiting for VDC to finish. i dont wanna iinterupt it as I am participating.. so I am holding off for it but I PROMISE it will happen

Duman i'm waiting for VDC to finish. i dont wanna iinterupt it as I am participating.. so I am holding off for it but I PROMISE it will happen

Good on ya Jimmy!!!

Hope to see you and the other guys in VDC... It appears that there is a rather large bullseye on my back now... LMAO!!!

I love it!!

With this being delayed for a little, does this give me a chance to finally send in a run :P (I know I'm way late hahahahha)

Back