D1 at Deep Forest Video #3

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 38 comments
United States
Indianapolis,IN
JrDarknes

* I learned that grass can really mess you up :I (watch replay when I'm drifting)

Last edited:
I dont think Falken_Lead should have won against you. He straightened up while following.

spank_ur_mom
I dont think Falken_Lead should have won against you. He straightened up while following.

I know but like usually people argue when they lose and I had no time for that O_O I just let him win.

Mac K
That was great, the drifting in that was incredible. Nice editing.

Thank you

karyuun
Shame on you!!! Making people take another step to see this awesomeness:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZjL3CKk14">YouTube Link</a>

I did that so I can analyze the view from where people are watching it and age group so I can see what I needed to focus on for my channel but nevermind....

How do i get in these!?!?

I tell people to look at my feed and they never do -.-". 220 subscribers. 3/4 of them ask me how to get in this. WHEN IM ALWAYS POSTING IN THE FEED!@(*!&@!(*@&.

You want to get in these? FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. Its now where I'l start posting room numbers for my events. Either that or subscribe and pay attention to my feed

Twitter: GT5Motorsports

I tell people to look at my feed and they never do -.-". 220 subscribers. 3/4 of them ask me how to get in this. WHEN IM ALWAYS POSTING IN THE FEED!@(*!&@!(*@&.

You want to get in these? FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. Its now where I'l start posting room numbers for my events. Either that or subscribe and pay attention to my feed

Twitter: GT5Motorsports

how do i subscribe, no pc doing all this frum ps3.

JrD... I like watching your vids man. Good stuff! I can tell you put a lot of effort into making these for the GTP community.

However, I have a couple suggestions to help with your production. I think your intro is longer than it has to be - your first intro was good at 41 sec and then you go into another lead in to feature returning contestants. I think this is a great idea but its too long - make it shorter montage (saves time for you and gets new viewers faster to the actual competition). You also incorporate a cool intro for the returning competitors - but that one is too long as well. You should make that a short montage too.

Those are really my only suggestions. I hope you don't take these personal because I'm not hating one bit. In fact, I want to compete in your tourney one day so I can get in the video! Keep up the great work JrD - me and my team are fans! You get 👍 from us!

JrD... I like watching your vids man. Good stuff! I can tell you put a lot of effort into making these for the GTP community.

However, I have a couple suggestions to help with your production. I think your intro is longer than it has to be - your first intro was good at 41 sec and then you go into another lead in to feature returning contestants. I think this is a great idea but its too long - make it shorter montage (saves time for you and gets new viewers faster to the actual competition). You also incorporate a cool intro for the returning competitors - but that one is too long as well. You should make that a short montage too.

Those are really my only suggestions. I hope you don't take these personal because I'm not hating one bit. In fact, I want to compete in your tourney one day so I can get in the video! Keep up the great work JrD - me and my team are fans! You get 👍 from us!

I'l take that in consideration.

You, without a doubt, have the best editing in all of GT5.

Thank you, but I know there are others better than me.

Update 3/19/2012
High SPeed Ring D1GP
Video #3

Good video JrD!!!

I can definitely see you made a conscious effort to enhance your video. I liked all your changes!! You are getting closer and closer to making it almost feel like a TV show man (I'm guessing that is what you're trying to get it too right?).

Keep up the hard work bud... 👍 👍

Good video JrD!!!

I can definitely see you made a conscious effort to enhance your video. I liked all your changes!! You are getting closer and closer to making it almost feel like a TV show man (I'm guessing that is what you're trying to get it too right?).

Keep up the hard work bud... 👍 👍

Yea that's what I basically trying to do. Commentators are next, but its hard finding people with a "foley" type microphone. I'm trying to see if Valdudes can help me out with that.

Edit: Also tell toycressy and fre demon I miss them from my series :(.

Yea that's what I basically trying to do. Commentators are next, but its hard finding people with a "foley" type microphone. I'm trying to see if Valdudes can help me out with that.

Edit: Also tell toycressy and fre demon I miss them from my series :(.

Commentators will be a tough thing to do because there is no telling how well the chemistry will work between the commentators. You doing a great job with the presentation. Keep refining it!

P.S. I know everyone on NEMESIS would like to be in your comp at least once. We just have work schedules that conflict. I know there is no set day, but what time frame do you usually hold your comps?

DGambino1
Commentators will be a tough thing to do because there is no telling how well the chemistry will work between the commentators. You doing a great job with the presentation. Keep refining it!

P.S. I know everyone on NEMESIS would like to be in your comp at least once. We just have work schedules that conflict. I know there is no set day, but what time frame do you usually hold your comps?

Like 10 -12pm eastern time I usually host

JrDarknes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0nHa_lOZAE">YouTube Link</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f15Ygp_sjO0">YouTube Link</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vjjipY2XcI">YouTube Link</a>

Good work on the videos they were quite enjoyable to watch 👍 I ended up video hopping on off the link and I have to say you have some really good video editing skills man 👍

THRASHBOXhaze
Good work on the videos they were quite enjoyable to watch 👍 I ended up video hopping on off the link and I have to say you have some really good video editing skills man 👍

Thank you.

Back