C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Oct 6, 2012 #1 Could someone please give me a list of all the standard D1 cars?
99999Evolution Messages 1,415 Jakarta Messages Cygevo Oct 6, 2012 #3 Blitz ER34 Blitz ER34 ( Dunlop ) Genki HKS Siliva BP Falken RX7 ( I think )
C Takahashi Messages 84 New South Wales Messages C-Takahashi Oct 6, 2012 #4 Thanks guys, I'm sure the Falken RX-7 is.
roflcoptor Messages 1,081 Blackburn, Lancashire, UK Oct 6, 2012 #5 Not sure about this one, but AEM S2000 ...?
99999Evolution Messages 1,415 Jakarta Messages Cygevo Oct 6, 2012 #6 roflcoptor Not sure about this one, but AEM S2000 ...? Click to expand... I don't think so about that one
roflcoptor Not sure about this one, but AEM S2000 ...? Click to expand... I don't think so about that one
roflcoptor Messages 1,081 Blackburn, Lancashire, UK Oct 6, 2012 #7 99999Evolution I don't think so about that one Click to expand... Cool, I just thought I'd read it somewhere on here once. Happy to admit D1 isn't my strongest topic. Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136725
99999Evolution I don't think so about that one Click to expand... Cool, I just thought I'd read it somewhere on here once. Happy to admit D1 isn't my strongest topic. Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136725
D D-Max Messages 4,965 Ayrshire Messages Jimmy281090 Oct 6, 2012 #9 roflcoptor Not sure about this one, but AEM S2000 ...? Click to expand... Formula D car. Unfortunately. But if you weren't being picky about which Drift competition it's from, you could add it
roflcoptor Not sure about this one, but AEM S2000 ...? Click to expand... Formula D car. Unfortunately. But if you weren't being picky about which Drift competition it's from, you could add it