Round 1 Fuji 750pp:

Kord vs. Bee - Winner: Bee (2nd)
Dking vs. LD - Winner: Dking
LD vs. Kord - Winner: Kord (3rd)
Bee vs. Dking - Winner: Dking (1st)

Round 2 and D1GT is now moderated by Asylum, Dking, and Pat

To participate, sign up and come to the DRIFT CHAT

Last edited:
I hope you guys have wild over-the-top announcers!!! Whoever is editing the video it would be funny to add in some commentary. Post up the vid though, I wanna see!!

Wow I can't wait until full GT5, I can't imagine how good our drifting competitions will be, with the variety of cars and tracks.

yeah, yeah. I'm gonna get the vegas trial right now

I don't have everyone's runs though, just:
dking vs bee
dking vs pat
kord vs bee (and sudden death)
kord vs me
and pat vs jardim

Sorry if the vid is taken a while, with school and what not.. weekends are my haven

anyway, I've got the videos clipped and all I have to do this weekend is get them D1'd and it's all good

and yeah pat, I'm putting both your runs up, too

If I can get most of my homework done tonight, I should be able to get most, if not the whole vid, done tonight or tomorrow morning 👍

I think you dont understand , D1GT > Homework

No... I don't think YOU understand

I've got homework for honors classes... and homework is a big part for ANY class

I do them, I know what I'm learning, I ace tests, I get a good grade in my honors classes

Now.. From those good grades in honors and I graduate with Honors and AP classes under my belt, great colleges will look at me and take me in

After I graduate from a good college, MAYBE take a class in film directing or whatever, I can make a D1GT MOVIE and earn big bucks rather than making a youtube mini-movie and just showing it to a couple of friends :sly:

Just some food for thought, HAHAHAHAHA 💡

By the way, we've got a D1GT logo so... ENJOY!

Last edited:
Well... head on over to the drift chat!

By the time we start round 2 of the D1GT, you'll be good at drifting in no time 👍

xat.com/GTdriftGroup

Well... head on over to the drift chat!

By the time we start round 2 of the D1GT, you'll be good at drifting in no time 👍

xat.com/GTdriftGroup

Cause the round 1 vid won't be out for a while...:ouch:

FINISH IT ALREADY! lol :crazy:

how much time until round 2?
my progress has been slow with drifting... damn school... (i understand Goracle's pain)

At least I'm not alone :dopey:

Round 2 might be after the fall update (hopefully with private rooms)

That way things can be organized better and we can have more people

Back