D1 Gran Turismo - NTSC

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 188 comments
me and kord just had a room with me him and some guy in a gt and he left. Who ever that was thank you. drifted for a long time in the stock rx7's good times

For PAL participants...

Due to the update, D1GT will only be open to NTSC players

Sorry about that, guys... Maybe someone in PAL can organize a D1GT PAL?

For PAL participants...

Due to the update, D1GT will only be open to NTSC players

Sorry about that, guys... Maybe someone in PAL can organize a D1GT PAL?

aw... that's too bad :( I don't think we have alot of PAL drifters in GTP who've signed up. Maybe if we have more PAL drifters, we can work something out... Any PAL drifters out there wanna participate?

Cheers!

so can i be the film director? i have some ideas in mind for editing

also how come you dont have a list of the cars the participants will be using by there name? theres no official date either....and on top of that what time?

pomo.jpg

Last edited:
i was thinking we might have to do d1 going forward to avoid the cars turning into ghosts and people going thru each other

pomo.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm... yeah, maybe...

Nice banner, kord

maybe when D1GT Round 2 starts, we can do it with everyone...?

Well, this is just a sign up; something to start off with

After we've got everyone signed up, we'll start more planning with a date and what not

Eh... This month now that the update's over

We're still getting more people

Do we have enough..?

UPDATE**
- D1GT Suzuka Section will be forward due to film director's orders

Last edited:
wowowow i would like to get into this! i know im not that great, but hey!, im just drifting in gt for fun.
so what do you guys think?? can i join??

OF COURSE, ROFA!

The only requirement is COMMITTMENT

D1GT Round 2 UPDATE! (Please spread the word)

**OFFICIAL DATE: **POSTPONED**

PLEASE BE AT THE CHAT, READY TO GO AROUND 3pm PST

Event:
Suzuka 750pp

Section:
SuzySection1.png

Requirements:
NTSC
You MUST attend
N3 Tire restriction
No PP Limit

OFFICIAL PARTICIPANTS:
Goracle
Japan_Gator
Dking
Pat66
Delphic Reason
'domsupra
wrcsti
Asylum
rofajole

OFFICIAL JUDGES/CAMERA-CARS:
Kord21m
Bee_DizZLe

Last edited:
Ok, I might as well sign up. November 1st is plenty of time to practice, and it's a really easy section to drift. Hopefully PD will add Suzuka East (the shorter version) to the online roster, in the near future. That section would be fantastic with the final downhill right hand corner.

See you guys there.

Oh, and because some of us are quite busy (full time college, full time job) a reminder PM would be appreciated just prior to the event. Say, a few days prior?

;)

ok 6pm est. should be fine 4 me.There's a big possibility that i'll be free during that time

OF COURSE, ROFA!

The only requirement is COMMITTMENT

D1GT Round 2 UPDATE! (Please spread the word)

**OFFICIAL DATE: November 1, 2008

PLEASE BE AT THE CHAT, READY TO GO AROUND 3pm PST

Event:
Suzuka 750pp

Section:
SuzySection1.png

Requirements:
NTSC
You MUST attend
N3 or S1 tire restrictions
650pp or less

OFFICIAL PARTICIPANTS:
Goracle
Japan_Gator
Dking
Pat66
Delphic Reason
'domsupra

OFFICIAL JUDGES/CAMERA-CARS:
Kord21m
Bee_DizZLe

ahh i see how it is u leave me out now ehh?????

better put my name back up there Goracle ;)

another thing i need people that can record i cant not stress this enough people who can record and play at the same time are greatly needed due to all the corners 2 camreman men cant not cover that much ground and that leads to bad judgement about who wins or lose so again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have a capture card and is able to record please show up on NOV 1st without camera men it would be pointless http://xat.com/GTdriftGroup

i see there has not been 1 response about the fact that camreamen are needed for round.2 recordings and seeing as nobody cares why should i?anyway if it just me and bee dizzle just recording im not recording at all so when saturdays comes NOV 1st and there is still less then 2 camera men COUNT ME OUT

Back