D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
GTPlanet : IloveAE86
PSN : MLD_AE86
Car : Z33, 538HP
Team : Major League Drifting (MLD)
PlaceprincipaledAhrweiler.jpg

Can you use this picture???

superspeedwaydaytona21.jpg

EDIT: Almost forgot, don't worry about the HP change Lukas. Im going to stay at 580.

Last edited:
Lukas don't forget that I changed from the C63 to the BMW M5; this is one picture but don't bother editing that, it's a bad one.

Here's a better photo, I'm loving this car, and can keep up with the M3's! Sadly only with the BGW, wish it had a lip..

suzukacircuitb.jpg

GTP: JnDrift
PSN: KYOKI-Jn
Car: Supra MKIV RZ (558HP)
Team: KYOKI

I will get a picture up as soon as possible.
And as real D1GP, are we allowed to change HP for tracks? (Not for same track different runs/opponents)

Lukas ive been looking at tonnes of video's from 2005 to 2011 on suzuka and it seems their allowed go as wide as they want after the first corner. I'm saying this cause my m5 is huge and I can't help it, the front of the car would be exactly on your line then the rear could be on the edge of the track.

Lukas ive been looking at tonnes of video's from 2005 to 2011 on suzuka and it seems their allowed go as wide as they want after the first corner. I'm saying this cause my m5 is huge and I can't help it, the front of the car would be exactly on your line then the rear could be on the edge of the track.

If you go to tight round that corner rolling on the rumble you cut the car up behind killing the twin on transition.

I prefer wider.

If you try and keep tight like Lukas did, you have to lose a lot of angle to keep out for a bit, whereas if you go wide you can go full angle for the whole lot.

If you try and keep tight like Lukas did, you have to lose a lot of angle to keep out for a bit, whereas if you go wide you can go full angle for the whole lot.

Haha you know what im saying bruv 👍

In the video it says you don't have to ride that whole rumble strip. As long as you hit the clipping point at the right spot, go as wide as you want. 👍

Yeah that's my point. You only come in for the inside cp after the outside.

Wrong...

Lukas' video explains it perfectly, you hug the inside rumble strip then you stay in the middle, don't go wide at all (Not before nor after the rumble strip).

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO BELOW:

Here is an onboard run showing you the same thing:

Wrong...

Lukas' video explains it perfectly, you hug the inside rumble strip then you stay in the middle, don't go wide at all (Not before nor after the rumble strip).

Ah so on the second corner you go in very wide but you don't have to clip the rumble until you're almost ready to transition into the last corner? That's what kawabata did anyway and he did it perfect apparently.

xDriftzzinc
Wrong...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amSCUaELQEo">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9B-FIM5pEs">YouTube Link</a>

The video you uploaded if said coming in early is bad! The longer you stay not the better, and I'm positive. Wait for slydways to translate.

The video you uploaded if said coming in early is bad! The longer you stay not the better, and I'm positive. Wait for slydways to translate.

...It says come in before you can see the crowd, don't dip on the outside of the first turn, hit the outside clipping point after the rumble strip, bring your car back inside for the inside clipping point, transition and the end of the rumble strip, and hug the final rumble strip for the final clip.

I have never seen a collection of such good GT5 drifters in one place. This event should definitely be very interesting.

Lukas what do you edit the photo's with?

Paint. I don't have anything else and it's enough work though

The rest of the sign ups will be up tomorrow.

Registration ends at 2/2/2012

Please make sure your car decision is final. If some want to change their car it's ok but I won't edit 50% of the pics, thanks

Last edited:
Back