D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
GTPlanet name: Meandog
PSN name: Meandog
Car: (HP: ) Nissan 350z (Z33) - 504 HP
Team: Team NEMESIS
6768796357_6c2ea34701.jpg

and I felt like editing it lol:
6768796465_dd8bf6e7fc.jpg

HKSD1
at first i thought i'll be one of the very few if not the only one using the 86GT as a competition car, and man.....how wrong i was lol

Well sai... just think about how it drives it feels like an 86 is supposed to it has the best braking ability of any car ive used and i always use the same brake settings. Its amazingly fun to drive and is just crazy fast... we will see who can tandem the slow cars tho that will be where the 86 drivers fail or prevail. Easy car to lead in terrible car to follow someone with lots of wheelspin especially due to the gear style, similar to the MRs of gt5.

I love my M3 GTR finally have a good tune on it. Should be easy for a 86 to follow. Just need to get rid of the gear lag now..

fastfox400
I love my M3 GTR finally have a good tune on it. Should be easy for a 86 to follow. Just need to get rid of the gear lag now..

Try running super short gears low top speed these are drift cars and dont need to really go 300kph you no drop the speed to around 220-250 kph ull be driftin in upper 4th, 5th, and bottom 6th occasianaly just for the really long corners. Besides why have 6 gears if u never use them i think

GTP: psykojr34
PSN: psykojr34
CAR: Series One Super Charged '03
HP : 603
TEAM: Major League Drifting

Last edited:
Ok you can ban my shelby if you want. I'm gonna switch to my C63 AMG, HP varies.

Be our Daigo Saito with 800+HP 👍

Just post the max. output you will use. So consider tracks like Fuji D1 where much HP can help alot

ffs im missing the qualifying room by 1hour..im having an icehockey trip to the northern finland and im going to be back at just 8pm(gmt+0):( so thats why i cant sign up:/

GTPlanet name: iNs3CuRe
PSN name: OnoMaToPeja_
Car: Ford Mustang Mach1
HP: 610BHP
Team: Team DROP5

Untimach1tled-1.png

Let the fun begin ! 👍 :D

ffs im missing the qualifying room by 1hour..im having an icehockey trip to the northern finland and im going to be back at just 8pm(gmt+0):( so thats why i cant sign up:/

But you can for Round 2? :sly:

xiSealHDz

Theres a US room at 1am dont know if you could join them but could always ask 👍

xiSealHDz
yeah,but dont know if im going to make it even there,maybe or maybe not but thanks chris for the tip..im going to ask gauz for sure

👍 No problem 👍

Lukas, Ill get my pic posted tonight. I've been trying to slow the M3 down to make it a little less responsive.

Man I may need to break out the freaking Aristo.With all these slower cars my M3 might still be too fast.

I just got my easycap today and found out a way to record with it in a pretty nice quality, unfortunately after I had uploaded 2 new videos to youtube :P
Anyway I will try to record every D1GP Round (Qualifying included)!

Man I may need to break out the freaking Aristo.With all these slower cars my M3 might still be too fast.

Just switch the car if it doesn't work. The M3 GTR is nothing but fast

It will probably be too fast yea.

I just got my easycap today and found out a way to record with it in a pretty nice quality, unfortunately after I had uploaded 2 new videos to youtube :P
Anyway I will try to record every D1GP Round (Qualifying included)!

Nice. 👍

monsterGAUZ
Be our Daigo Saito with 800+HP 👍

Just post the max. output you will use. So consider tracks like Fuji D1 where much HP can help alot

Was gonna run 650 but he you insist!!

Gotta find some nice looks, I'll be online in an hour or so.

Just switch the car if it doesn't work. The M3 GTR is nothing but fast

Well I slowed it down alot by limiting power output. I'm trying several car to see what I can run the fastest with the most possible angle while hitting all clipping points. An by the looks of it it will be a slow car by most peoples standard.

Lukas I will be using my Fairlady Z33 Roadster with all 552hp..

Back