Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
Great job man , you have to capture me and Alpine_Goon I've been drifting hard with the help of BLTC in my Sc300:)

Ah nice! @Sai been helping you with it? Export the replay to me and in a month or two we'll make a video with more members in it once the team is fully organized.

Yes he's been very nice:) he even posted his personal tune :D btw how did you make your capture card run HD?

I borrowed one of my friend and used footage that @memto89 was able to record for me.

Also when he see's this, Memto is running the 24 hour GTPlanet Nurburg event, he's asked our team to fill in a slot for a representation of drifting. Our team would be more than happy to have fellow members from the community partake in this massive live streamed event. Let me know through PM if you're up for it. I'll let Memto fill you guys in on the details :)

I'm liking the team. I wouldn't mind getting sideways with you guys sometime. Idk If your still looking for more recruitments though.

Were going to be limiting ourselves to 16 people, that way everyone can be in a lobby at once and nobody is left out. I'm guessing your in the US timezone so it would be best to speak with @Biller

I guess I'll fill this out too
PSN: Falken-Ducky
Country/TimeZone: USA
Controller/Wheel: Controller
Preferred Car: Boss 302/ Z33
Preferred Role: Follow
Previous Experience: Been on three different teams. Started drifting on GT4 when I was a munchkin

I do but i'm not sure how to record voices on skype. But add me. MLDSai

I'm going to make you famous, If you know what I mean.... :lol::lol::lol:

Also good to see that everyone in the community can get along nicely and share with and help each other. :cheers:

Psh, i'll make him famous before you even get his name somewhat known. * Stretches * Yep, i'm that amazing.

Back