Daily Races Variation

Ah well done... it's a tough road back! Took me a week to get back to 18000 after dropping to 7000 so you did well doing it in a day!

Thanks! I dont know if this tells you anything but as you can see its alot of jumping around in both SR and DR

Attachments

• gt_sport.JPG
    gt_sport.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 20
Thanks! I dont know if this tells you anything but as you can see its alot of jumping around in both SR and DR
Actually, that is interesting... you were the beneficiary of a glitch in the ranking system that increased your DR as punishment for your SR dropping so far :lol:

Edit: I see how you recovered your rating so quickly now. If you'd dropped by 1 more SR point you would have gone down to 7000 DR like me last weekend, as it is you hit the sweet spot and got a bonus!

I'd probably try and focus on consistency and aim to keep your SR at A or B and your DR at B

Actually, that is interesting... you were the beneficiary of a glitch in the ranking system that increased your DR as punishment for your SR dropping so far :lol:

Edit: I see how you recovered your rating so quickly now. If you'd dropped by 1 more SR point you would have gone down to 7000 DR like me last weekend, as it is you hit the sweet spot and got a bonus!

I'd probably try and focus on consistency and aim to keep your SR at A or B and your DR at B

Hahah cool, did not know that :)

May i add you on PS?

What's your PSN? Will add you tonight as my privacy is set to friends only

Yeah my goal is to be more consistent, When i get myself up to SR: S to stay in S, However 1-2 bad races, getting unfairly punished and so on quickly make you drop in SR, So maybe get to S and then basicly just run "Safe" races (as far as "safe" goes)

Yeah my goal is to be more consistent, When i get myself up to SR: S to stay in S, However 1-2 bad races, getting unfairly punished and so on quickly make you drop in SR, So maybe get to S and then basicly just run "Safe" races (as far as "safe" goes)

That's what I do now... I said elsewhere... but just do races I am 100% comfortable that I have nailed the car and track

That's what I do now... I said elsewhere... but just do races I am 100% comfortable that I have nailed the car and track

Yeah, and i mean if you have a bunch of friends that can get along and run in a lobby might be fun aswell, But unfortnutaly it takes away the excitement of Sport Mode, But yeah, wait for proper races an nail those and dont risk your life in a stupid GR1 race on a tight track ;)

One thing I'd wish they'd do in the One Make races is prioritize road cars that are fun to drive. I almost never drive these races because they invariably choose terrible cars. And then they compound the issue by tending to stick with that car for a whole week. I know there's some people that are gluttons for punishment and will drive anything PD puts in front of them, but if I'm going to drive a road car I want it to be pleasant or exciting to drive.

One thing I'd wish they'd do in the One Make races is prioritize road cars that are fun to drive. I almost never drive these races because they invariably choose terrible cars. And then they compound the issue by tending to stick with that car for a whole week. I know there's some people that are gluttons for punishment and will drive anything PD puts in front of them, but if I'm going to drive a road car I want it to be pleasant or exciting to drive.

I dunno... the 86 and the Viper last week were good fun. Even the 208 was reasonably rewarding when you got it right. Atenza Sedan though :lol:

The one make cars tend to stay for 3 or 4 days

I’m happy with three races to choose from, but I’d like to see race A as a one-make, where the car is somethings by that’s not been used that month so far. I think there’s enough cars in the game to do that.

Race B & C as Gr1/3/4 rotated around a variety of tracks. Seems like there’s a lot of tracks they do not like using, ie not seen Suzuka for a while now.

I think the low playerbase is due to an outside perception that this game isn’t good, I have friends who love racing games that tried to put me off buying it because they said it was crap. When in fact it’s probably one of the best racing games ive ever played.

I’m happy with three races to choose from, but I’d like to see race A as a one-make, where the car is somethings by that’s not been used that month so far. I think there’s enough cars in the game to do that.

This is the case is it not?

Race B & C as Gr1/3/4 rotated around a variety of tracks. Seems like there’s a lot of tracks they do not like using, ie not seen Suzuka for a while now.

Suzuka (East) was on the one make GT86 last week and Suzuka full was on a group 3 10 lapper last week

I think the low playerbase is due to an outside perception that this game isn’t good, I have friends who love racing games that tried to put me off buying it because they said it was crap. When in fact it’s probably one of the best racing games ive ever played.

Yep, the Amazon reviews show this! At release the reviews were all terrible, now they are getting better and better with more people actually trying it. A lot of people base their opinion on reviews, unfortunately.

Hmm, slowly it’s getting bothersome and somehow incomprehensible. We haven’t seen a single time Horse Thief Mile or Streets of Willow in the Daily Race lineup. We also haven’t seen yet a single rally event. Why? We haven’t seen Monza without Chicanes or Blue Moon Bay II as far as irc. And what about Alsace Village II. I think it has been used 3 or 4 times, but never as a Gr3 race. Taking these tracks in consideration and the possible variations it’s just strange why PD decides instead to setup always the same few tracks. There’s so much Variation already included theoretically, but simply not translated. Instead it feels like they stuck with Nurb Gp, Interlagos, Dragon Trail 90% all the time. I‘d really appreciate some new Car/Track Combos.

This is the case is it not?

Suzuka (East) was on the one make GT86 last week and Suzuka full was on a group 3 10 lapper last week

This isn’t really the case, hence everyone currently complaining about today’s Atenza Sedan

And that’s my point about Suzuka, what have we had since, Nürburgring GP twice or three times, Interlagos even more...

This isn’t really the case, hence everyone currently complaining about today’s Atenza Sedan

The Atenza Sedan's first appearance was only yesterday, so expect it for another day or two after today. Sorry, re-reading your post it seems that you want a different one-make every day? I quite like having the same car for a few days, as you get the chance to get a feel for it.

Edit: and people are only moaning about the Atenza sedan because it's a piece of **** :lol: most of the one-make cars (barring the obvious) at least have a degree of sporting pedigree. I don't even know why a normal family saloon has been included in the game.

And that’s my point about Suzuka, what have we had since, Nürburgring GP twice or three times, Interlagos even more...

Fair point, Interlagos does seem to be up most days at the moment.

The Atenza Sedan's first appearance was only yesterday, so expect it for another day or two after today. Sorry, re-reading your post it seems that you want a different one-make every day? I quite like having the same car for a few days, as you get the chance to get a feel for it.

Edit: and people are only moaning about the Atenza sedan because it's a piece of **** :lol: most of the one-make cars (barring the obvious) at least have a degree of sporting pedigree. I don't even know why a normal family saloon has been included in the game.

I'm pretty sure the Atenza Sedan has featured in One Make races several times since launch. I think I would also be more interested in racing road cars if we had some road courses a la Driveclub.

The one make cars I've actually enjoyed racing the most have been the road car versions of Gr.3 cars like the Alfa and the Peugeot -- fast, but tossable, and with a bit of personality. aka fun

I'm pretty sure the Atenza Sedan has featured in One Make races several times since launch. I think I would also be more interested in racing road cars if we had some road courses a la Driveclub.

The one make cars I've actually enjoyed racing the most have been the road car versions of Gr.3 cars like the Alfa and the Peugeot.

I'm, pretty sure that the last time the Atenza featured it was the Gr. 3 road car from the mileage exchange.

The Atenza Sedan was featured already a month ago. I even have some daily replays saved. That’s strange as I would say we have enough Cars which still haven’t been used not a single time as a One Make Daily, but instead PD again decides to throw in an already used Car into their Daily lineup. Boring.

Fair point, Interlagos does seem to be up most days at the moment.
What chance an interlagos reverse...that first turn would be special...to watch

The Atenza Sedan was featured already a month ago. I even have some daily replays saved. That’s strange as I would say we have enough Cars which still haven’t been used not a single time as a One Make Daily, but instead PD again decides to throw in an already used Car into their Daily lineup. Boring.
Really? I must have erased it from my memory :lol:

For sure, there are plenty of others with at least a degree of sportiness to them which could be used and haven't...

Edit: Merc A45, Mustang, Aston Vantage for a few

Back