Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
  • 194,230 views
I'm interested. I'll add you on PSN. I realize you ran the first race tonight, so I'll catch up next week.

Sounds good man, welcome aboard. :cheers:
 
No worries guys!

Edit: I wanna say a Huge Thank You to everyone who came out tonight for the first ever running of the Daily Races!! That was a blast guys, great racing tonight! Congrats to all the Winners! I hope to see you all again next week. :cheers:

I think the huge thank you goes to you for taking the time to set this up, I had a blast, good competitive racing.
 
I led a lap! Good fun everyone, just showed me how bad I am compared to everyone on the forum. Pretty sure I got last every race. Makes me wonder how I ever got those wins in Sport Mode. I skipped the last round as I was falling asleep. I'll be going to the local 1/4 mile speedway for opening night next Saturday to watch my cousin race, so I'll probably miss this. I'm up for lobbying almost any time, just mention me.
 
I led a lap! Good fun everyone, just showed me how bad I am compared to everyone on the forum. Pretty sure I got last every race. Makes me wonder how I ever got those wins in Sport Mode. I skipped the last round as I was falling asleep. I'll be going to the local 1/4 mile speedway for opening night next Saturday to watch my cousin race, so I'll probably miss this. I'm up for lobbying almost any time, just mention me.

Which track do you go to?
What kind of racing does yours cousin do?
My roots are firmly planted in drag racing, we have been down to IRP many times to race but I was never at any other Indiana tracks.
Well I raced at US41 a few times, I think that's in Indiana?
 
South Bend Motor Speedway. My cousin is in the 2nd tier (not fastest class) I think its called Sportsmans. High banked quarter mile, he runs in the 13s. His class' track record is 12.9xx or 12.8xx
Never been to US41, that road (or parts of it at least) is in Indiana for sure. We're at the very north of the state in South Bend. Named because of the bend of the river.
 
South Bend Motor Speedway. My cousin is in the 2nd tier (not fastest class) I think its called Sportsmans. High banked quarter mile, he runs in the 13s. His class' track record is 12.9xx or 12.8xx
Never been to US41, that road (or parts of it at least) is in Indiana for sure. We're at the very north of the state in South Bend. Named because of the bend of the river.

OK, I assumed (we know what that means) you meant a quarter mile dragstrip. One of local ovals is a very cool hi banked 1/4 mile, very fast track. I wanna say it's at least 30° banking, Slinger Superspeedway. Then we have a local 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile clay ovals that are only about 2 miles from each other, we go whenever they run winged sprints.
 
This Saturday should be a fun one, the F1500 races are gonna be intense! :)
 
I might not be able to make it this week. Although i am not really a fan of the races this week and have not really been doin em. I am looking forward to, hopefully, running them with you guys tomorrow night.
 
I might not be able to make it this week. Although i am not really a fan of the races this week and have not really been doin em. I am looking forward to, hopefully, running them with you guys tomorrow night.

No worries man, that’s the great part about this being casual. Come when you can and no worries when you can’t. :cheers:

Did you guys prefer the shortened race C we did last week instead of doing two full versions of race C? If so, do we want to remove the tire and fuel wear for this week to make for less variables?
 
I liked the way you set up the races last week. For those of us not running the dailys the F1500 with tire wear would probably be a handful.
 
Happy Saturday Everyone! Just a reminder that it’s race night, the action starts at 9pm EST. I’ll post the room around 8:30 EST so everyone can get in and get settled before hand. The combos this week should make for some interesting and fun racing, I hope to see you all out there. Good Luck! :cheers:

@Rexracer702 @SpaceMaN47y0 @RZQSPEED @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby
@K1LLD0z3R
 
Last edited:
Happy Saturday Everyone! Just a reminder that it’s race night, the action starts at 9pm EST. I’ll post the room around 8:30 EST so everyone can get in and get settled before hand. The combos this week should make for some interesting and fun racing, I hope to see you all out there. Good Luck! :cheers:

@Rexracer702 @SpaceMaN47y0 @RZQSPEED @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby
I wouldn't appear in your lobby due to my Junior High farewell trip...
 
Maybe I'll see you tonight. Last week I was out of it by 9pm, magic soup lol. I wouldn't hold it against you if you switched the F1500 out for the SF19 ;) hint. Although I've adapted quite well to it by now. Put the SF19 to work on Tokyo :cheers:

Just a heads up, I've done a total of 1 race on RBR this week :dopey:
 
Maybe I'll see you tonight. Last week I was out of it by 9pm, magic soup lol. I wouldn't hold it against you if you switched the F1500 out for the SF19 ;) hint. Although I've adapted quite well to it by now. Put the SF19 to work on Tokyo :cheers:

Just a heads up, I've done a total of 1 race on RBR this week :dopey:

I haven’t done a single race on RBR either, just hot laps lol. I hope to see you out there tonight Sven. :cheers:


Edit: For anyone new this week, tonights format will be as follows. :)

Race A - Copen @ Tokyo EIL, 2 Laps
Race A1 - 1 Out, 2 Hot, Fastest First.
Race A2 - Reverse Grid BoPR.

Race B - Gr3 @ RedBull Ring, 5 laps
Race B1 - 1 Out, 2 Hot, Fastest First.
Race B2 - Reverse Grid BoPR.

Race C - F1500T-A @ Brands Hatch, 8 Laps
Race C1 - 1 Out, 2 Hot, Fastest First.
Race C2 - Reverse Grid BoPR.
 
Last edited:
Maybe I'll see you tonight. Last week I was out of it by 9pm, magic soup lol. I wouldn't hold it against you if you switched the F1500 out for the SF19 ;) hint. Although I've adapted quite well to it by now. Put the SF19 to work on Tokyo :cheers:

Just a heads up, I've done a total of 1 race on RBR this week :dopey:


Actually that would be a good idea. We should have a 4th “popular vote race” for those who want to stay around and do it.
 
I’m down for a voted track SF race at at the end for anyone who wants to stick around for it.
 
Last edited:
The room is up. Good Luck tonight Folks! :cheers:

E1FDDD6E-542B-4C9A-B957-5C1631F2934C.jpeg


Edit: 10 Minutes to race time guys.

@Rexracer702 @SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby
@K1LLD0z3R
 
Last edited:
The car for race A

Not sure what happened there, new room will be up in a minute. It’s up now.
5BDF4B9E-AD46-463A-A9C8-18D21AD415E2.jpeg
 
It might be me. Booted soon as I entered.
 
It may be me, there is crap weather here tonight.

Well this sucks, looks like this may not be able to happen tonight. The rooms keep crashing.
 
Here too, why I thought it might be me. Sucks because I haven't ran the Nations yet either, was hoping to at least run B with you guys.
 
Lobby is open brands hatch
Gtpractice
I will wait a while to see if anyone shows...
Backup room since pigs net is wacked


Update 3 in so far...
 
Last edited:
Fun racing with you (@Groundfish) and hostindustries (no clue who you are on here). Hopefully the internet works better next week.

Thinking of how bad the F1500 deals with slipstream, racing that in a daily C on N24 would be impossible lol. It's hard enough to pass with help of slipstream, these cars seem to have anti-slipstream effects.

See you next week!
 
Fun racing with you (@Groundfish) and hostindustries (no clue who you are on here). Hopefully the internet works better next week.

Thinking of how bad the F1500 deals with slipstream, racing that in a daily C on N24 would be impossible lol. It's hard enough to pass with help of slipstream, these cars seem to have anti-slipstream effects.

See you next week!

That would be me.
 
Back