Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
I will have to torture you all by being in the trophy for race B unless I manage to get comfortable in something else during practice. Really had trouble adjusting my braking points. I can bring a Bunnings colored livery to represent from down here though. Haven't seen a lap of race A so I can be a good moving chicane for you guys. Hopefully I can manage glitch free.:rolleyes:

Keep trying them out till you find something comfy. The Trophy is easy to get around in, which is why I don't understand why I was seeing so many coming off this week. The 4C, Genesis and GT-R are also easy to keep on the track with. I found the Corvette was also good, but I just wasn't happy with my lap times. The Viper needed more time before you could get the throttle down on exit, but seemed to be carrying more speed. For some reason I just couldn't seem to get the rexxy to work for me this week. It was great around Bathurst.

Keep trying them out till you find something comfy. The Trophy is easy to get around in, which is why I don't understand why I was seeing so many coming off this week. The 4C, Genesis and GT-R are also easy to keep on the track with. I found the Corvette was also good, but I just wasn't happy with my lap times. The Viper needed more time before you could get the throttle down on exit, but seemed to be carrying more speed. For some reason I just couldn't seem to get the rexxy to work for me this week. It was great around Bathurst.
I must have run 20 laps in the vette but was just horrific. I got down to a 32.5, but couldn't keep the thing on track, just kept sliding it and didn't seem to ever really have control. Will give the others a go, but am not sure if I will race them unless I get a better handle. A shame because I found the Vette great the last few times I tried it.

This week's race replays shared in game, search tags "gtp" and "tpc".

I remembered to save every one this week, good thing since it seems @Pigems PS4 is full and he can't save any more :crazy: :lol:

Thanks @Pigems for hosting and @Winnie847 for party chat.

Apologies to anyone behind me for random ghosting, my DS4 is playing up and randomly activates the pause menu for no apparent reason. It happended four or five times in tonight's lobby.

Last edited:
Great racing last night fellas! That was a lot of fun, thanks again to all who came out! :cheers: The replays I had are now shared and tagged. A big thanks to @The_Tullster getting the replays I missed and to @Winnie847 for running the voice chat. :cheers:

1F828D39-4DE8-4FAD-905B-61EAA8A07214.png
9F21A2D2-4FBD-459B-AEF2-35C83643E7A8.png
92D1E202-4E57-41D8-9061-387222208BA7.png
3884B2BF-5BDF-4E6B-9372-44C0CB5884B5.png
E5CE2A76-C7F9-4803-A562-C54A45BF2BA2.png
2DD149FC-E8D1-4E9E-A008-306B8DB894C2.png
FAC04880-F7BD-4681-B599-7125AF627942.png

I’m still working on Big Willow pics. :)

Great racing last night fellas! That was a lot of fun, thanks again to all who came out! :cheers: The replays I had are now shared and tagged. A big thanks to @The_Tullster getting the replays I missed and to @Winnie847 for running the voice chat. :cheers:

View attachment 893189 View attachment 893194 View attachment 893195 View attachment 893196 View attachment 893197 View attachment 893198 View attachment 893199

I’m still working on Big Willow pics. :)
Hey, that's ME in that Mustang! :D

Edit: advertising 101... If you can't race then get a livery that puts you in the media anyway

Last edited:
Some are complaining about the addition of the Fiat 500. I bet it would be fun to do an all Fiat 500 Multi-class race.

Could even do a Mini/MINI vs 500 race, using old & new cars. Endless fun.

Isn’t the Fiat basically the exact same as the Abarth though?

Back