Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Thanks for hosting @Pigems, usual high standard 👍

My replays shared in game, usual tags: drwf, gtp, tpc

Anyone got any advice for FIA tonight after the practice runs? Still 7/7/8/1? Or whatever mix of that suits your qualifying spot?
That looks like the go. At one of the later pitstops you may need a splash of fuel unless you're savagely fuel saving. McLaren appears to be right on the cusp, I might have made it without fuel but I wasn't going that fast anyway, was down over a minute from the leader when the timeout clock zeroed out.

Thanks for hosting @Pigems, usual high standard 👍

My replays shared in game, usual tags: drwf, gtp, tpc

That looks like the go. At one of the later pitstops you may need a splash of fuel unless you're savagely fuel saving. McLaren appears to be right on the cusp, I might have made it without fuel but I wasn't going that fast anyway, was down over a minute from the leader when the timeout clock zeroed out.
Thanks for that advice. Running the jag which seems to usually be ok on fuel, but after my last race there I think I will probably take a splash regardless. I haven't had lots of speed there lately, but running first slot I won't have anyone else to run and tell me what's going on.

Thanks for that advice. Running the jag which seems to usually be ok on fuel, but after my last race there I think I will probably take a splash regardless. I haven't had lots of speed there lately, but running first slot I won't have anyone else to run and tell me what's going on.
I'll be doing first slot too, but likely in a different split to you. Good luck!

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

BR1 - ‘90 Silvia S13 @ Miyabi, 9 Laps, SM Tires, Tires x35, Fuel Off, Shortcut Pens Weak, Real Slip. 100/100.

BR2 - ‘14 Golf GTI @ RBR Short, 8 Laps, SM Tires, Fuel x25, Tires Off, Shortcut Pens Weak, Real Slip, 100/100.

BR3 - Dirty Race! Trucks @ NGP, 2 Laps, CS Tires, Shortcut Pens Strong, Side Contact Pens On, Wall Collision Pens On, Max Power, Min Weight, 7th Place Finisher Wins.

Last edited:
BR3 - Dirty Race! Trucks @ NGP, 2 Laps, CS Tires, Shortcut Pens Strong, Side Contact Pens On, Wall Collision Pens On, Max Power, Min Weight, 7th Place Finisher Wins.
7th place finish is winner, that's going to be really interesting. I can see someone who is inadvertantly in the lead "accidentally" brushing a wall or taking a short cut to trigger a penalty in the hope of dropping the right number of places on results table. I also instantly developed a mental image of four or five wide approaching the finish line all jostling for 7th place while at the same time trying to avoid side contacts that would drop them out of contention due a time penalty...
I hope @Qyn can be on chat for that, party chat is going to be hilarious!

@Pigems Specific truck or may we use either of them? Tundra and Raptor are both N400 and 4WD.

Last edited:
A couple of liveries for fun, not sophisticated, just slapped together:

TidyTundra.jpg

RedneckRaptor.jpg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

BR1 - ‘90 Silvia S13 @ Miyabi, 9 Laps(49s laps), SM Tires, Tires x35, Fuel Off, Shortcut Pens Weak, Real Slip. 100/100.

BR2 - ‘14 Golf GTI @ RBR Short, 8 Laps(1:03s Laps), SM Tires, Fuel x25, Tires Off, Shortcut Pens Weak, Real Slip, 100/100.

Are there any kind of tunings I need for these cars other than Power/Weight? or is it all stock setup?

Back