Daily roulette is rigged.

• Thread starter hicker
  • 380 comments
It's a roulette, so It's completely random.
I've seen people getting nothing or all of the super-deluxe cars (myself not being lucky that far, but you know what I mean.)
I doubt that PD would try to use this as a way to increase the game longevity, they're already doing it with the monthly updates and the teasers for it on Twitter/World Cups.

It's a roulette, so It's completely random.
I've seen people getting nothing or all of the super-deluxe cars (myself not being lucky that far, but you know what I mean.)
I doubt that PD would try to use this as a way to increase the game longevity, they're already doing it with the monthly updates and the teasers for it on Twitter/World Cups.
Its not completely random.I dont have any huracan gr.3 in my garage but and daily Roulette still giving me mitsubishi lancer gr.3 when i already have 5 of them in my garage.

They could always just have left it out. Is no benefit to have it in except possibly winning a rare car, one can buy with credits.

For a straight month i got nothing but dupe n200-n300 or gr.3-gr.4 car. Daily roulette is clearly rigged and its a trick by pd to increase the game longetitivity.

IF this were the only way you could (IF) get cars in game, maybe you could possibly get a point. However, there are other ways to acquire cars.

Its not completely random.I dont have any huracan gr.3 in my garage but and daily Roulette still giving me mitsubishi lancer gr.3 when i already have 5 of them in my garage.

Again, you know you can buy your beloved Huracan Gr3 right? Daily workout gifts should be seen as... gifts! If you get the super expensive car you want, fine. If not, it's fine too because there are other methods to acquire them. Even microtransactions.

Pre-set cars are always n200-n300 or gr.3-gr.4 cars. Its rigged.
Nope. Preset.

Next time you get a car on the roulette, reset the console before it saves. Boot it up again and you'll get the same four cars (in a different order) and win the same one (likely after a different number of lights).

It's just straight pre-determined.

Nope. Preset.

Next time you get a car on the roulette, reset the console before it saves. Boot it up again and you'll get the same four cars (in a different order) and win the same one (likely after a different number of lights).

It's just straight pre-determined.

Pre-determined cars are always n300-n200 or gr.3-gr.4 cars. Game simply doesnt determine anything above 1m. Which means its rigged.

IF this were the only way you could (IF) get cars in game, maybe you could possibly get a point. However, there are other ways to acquire cars.

Again, you know you can buy your beloved Huracan Gr3 right? Daily workout gifts should be seen as... gifts! If you get the super expensive car you want, fine. If not, it's fine too because there are other methods to acquire them. Even microtransactions.

My point is daily roulette is rigged. It doesnt give you anything you dont own. Always dupes.

Game simply doesnt determine anything above 1m. Which means its rigged.
Except it does. Maybe not often, and not often for you, but it does.
My point is daily roulette is rigged. It doesnt give you anything you dont own. Always dupes.
I got something I didn't own on Tuesday. And most of what I've got through the "roulette" is cars I didn't own, because I've barely bought any cars and I've got almost all of them...

Except it does. Maybe not often, and not often for you, but it does.

I got something I didn't own on Tuesday. And most of what I've got through the "roulette" is cars I didn't own, because I've barely bought any cars and I've got almost all of them...

Pd changed the daily roulette chances. When they first released the 20m cars some people get those cars in roulette immidately. After some updates no one got 20m car from roulette.

Also its game nature you wont get dupe when you dont have anything in your garage.Thats not even an arguement.

Pre-determined cars are always n300-n200 or gr.3-gr.4 cars. Game simply doesnt determine anything above 1m. Which means its rigged.

1 - just like said before, the roulette is preset, or pre determined if you want.

2 - there are lots of players here who can say to you they have been gifted cars more expensive than 1 million, even the 20 millions credits ones. So, again you are not correct on your statements.

1 - just like said before, the roulette is preset, or pre determined if you want.

2 - there are lots of players here who can say to you they have been gifted cars more expensive than 1 million, even the 20 millions credits ones. So, again you are not correct on your statements.

1-It doesnt matter its pre-determined or not. It rigged.

2- Pd changed the roulette changes. You wont get any 20m car anymore.

0 huracan gr.3 and 5 lancer gr.3 in my garage. Its rigged.

Flip a coin 100 times and there is a chance it lands heads every time (albeit small). If you truly believe the selection is rigged for you, can you explain what you've done to become such an enemy of PD that they've spent resources on changing the algorithm specifically for you?

Oh no, free gifts are rigged!!!!!!

If you think the daily workout is rigged and also purely there to increase longevity (that isn't a bad thing?), then here's an idea, don't be so obsessed with the daily workout?

You're not explaining how it's rigged. By getting the same cars again, doesn't mean it's rigged.

If you're that adamant PD are playing you, do some research and let us know what you find. Maybe count the number of beeps and spot lights per Daily roulette. How many times does the "wheel" spin around, before stopping on the car gifted?
On Mondays, does the roulette only spin around three times? On Wednesdays, does the wheel spin faster than normal and slow down quickly? On Saturdays, when you press the X button on a car that has the spot light on it, does the wheel stop on the car to right or left of the one you selected?

Good Lu... er, Have fun! 👍

Does anyone know the title of the thread with the poll asking if people have won a 20 million credit car yet? I couldn't find the thread but last time I checked it was at about 55% of people have not won a 20 million credit car yet.
Given that the game has been out for roughly 400 days, there are roughly 200 cars in the game, four of which are 20 million credits, there are many other chances to win cars such as all gold on a track Circuit Ezperience, and those who voted were devoted to Gran Turismo enough to join this site, find that thread, and feel a need to vote in it, meaning those who have voted in the thread have most likely played GT Sport more than the average player it seems pretty safe to assume the roulette is "predetermined' or "rigged" (whichever you prefer) to give a lower percent on average to win a 20 million credit car then say a 20 thousand credit car.

Latest Posts

Back