Daily roulette is rigged.

• Thread starter hicker
  • 380 comments
Perhaps you can perform the force-save corruption trial on your console (I was going to do a new profile, run five days of daily marathon, force corrupt the save then run five days of daily marathon again), as this is something that you appear to be passionate about.
Well, apparently I can't force a corrupt save. I've just tried (a few times) by pulling the power cable while the game is saving online (and deleting the local save, just in case) and it loads up just fine. I can start the game again, but it just gives me the most recent Daily Workout car immediately.

Hmph.

Well, apparently I can't force a corrupt save. I've just tried (a few times) by pulling the power cable while the game is saving online (and deleting the local save, just in case) and it loads up just fine. I can start the game again, but it just gives me the most recent Daily Workout car immediately.

Hmph.

I've lost my save game 3 times in all. The 1st one the PS Plus back-up was about 2 weeks old, thanks to auto upload. When I uploaded that save and started the game, I got all of the daily cars I had previously. The last 2 I had saved manually to PS plus so only lost a day's worth of daily's. Both times I got the same daily cars again.

Regarding 20 mill cars. I've had 3 altogether although it's been a very long time since I have won one. The first 2 were 330 P4's. I got those on the 27th February within 3 days of each other. Only reason I know is because I took a picture of both with some liveries I'd made. The next one I would guess was a month or 2 later and that was the XJ13. The majority of the time though, I usually win Grp. 3 or Grp.B. Hyundai's, Stangs, NSX and R35's mainly. I wouldn't mind the duplicates If I could sell them. Doesn't have to be a huge amount. But something would be nice.

I've lost my save game 3 times in all. The 1st one the PS Plus back-up was about 2 weeks old, thanks to auto upload. When I uploaded that save and started the game, I got all of the daily cars I had previously. The last 2 I had saved manually to PS plus so only lost a day's worth of daily's. Both times I got the same daily cars again.
Yeah, I've heard that a few times.

I was wanting to break the online save and the local save so that I had to start all over again, then do the exact same actions and see what Daily Workout cars it gave me the second time through.

Turns out I can't even break the online save by yanking the power cable out mid-save (I tried a few times, at different points of the save process, all while the screen was displaying "Online Save"), which I assumed would have done it. Which does give rise to the question "how on Earth do the online saves corrupt anyway then?"...

No idea lol. I am in no way an expert or anything and it probably sounds silly. But as there are 2 saves, local and online. I presume they need to communicate with each other or match each other? If there's an issue with one, could that mess the other up? Maybe shutting off during the save, it doesn't overwrite or change the files. Just cancels it? Probably completely wrong. I know one happened after an update though. But the other 2 were normal shutting off processes. After it saved, close application etc.

If there are three duplicates and one car I don't have, I get a dupe. It's like picking a level 3 lock on an ammo can in FO76 and getting 6 .38 rounds and some squirrel bits.

The Toyota 86 seems to like me a lot more than I like it. It's a nice car, one that I've had fun driving, but I don't need 8 of them in my garage.

Each player's unique ID may have something to do with seeding the random generator. In my case, it's the Evo that comes up far more often than I'd like, then again, that might be because I don't like it. :D

But, since these are both low end cars in the context of the game, getting them more often is what's to be expected.

The Toyota 86 seems to like me a lot more than I like it. It's a nice car, one that I've had fun driving, but I don't need 8 of them in my garage.
If you don't mind, I'm accepting donations from good fellas in the future or rather as a present this year's Christmas. Maybe you can be one of them? :dopey:

I've been playing since the game was released in late 2017. Of the 271 cars available, I have received 405 gift cars (many duplicates), but there are still 80 individual cars that I have not received as a gift. I have only received the XJ13 as a gift (as a Birthday gift), none of the other expensive cars. I have used in game credits to purchase at least one of every car available. I have only seen the expensive cars on the wheel a few times.Total car count in garage is 773.

Has anyone else noticed that the first car that shows up on the wheel (lit up on the left) will be the car you're gifted? I started paying attention to this when first car shown always seemed to be the worst on the wheel and would tell myself "yea watch, I'll get THAT one". Of course I did :mad:

N
For a straight month i got nothing but dupe n200-n300 or gr.3-gr.4 car. Daily roulette is clearly rigged and its a trick by pd to increase the game longetitivity.
Not even joking, have gotten 8 alpine a110s and 3 Nissan R32s.

My main account and alt account are equally boring. Many dupes-12 Focus Rally cars on one acct, the other has about that many Renault Clios, and mainly lower class N cars spread across both. I started a third account on a new PS4 and have completed everything except for the Historic 1979 races and the Endurance League. The only cars I've had to buy so far were the Raptor and the Chaparral VGT, and of course I expect I'll have to buy the Ferrari 330 P4. Everything else was gifted, all the open wheel cars, and I even got the Audi R18 Le mans '11 ( the dirty one) on the wheel.

I did buy a few to make life easier, because the Ferrari 512 BB is outmatched in both the Cavallino and Nostalgic events. It was weird, having gone through the game twice before, to now find almost everything I need is being gifted.

Has anyone else noticed that the first car that shows up on the wheel (lit up on the left) will be the car you're gifted? I started paying attention to this when first car shown always seemed to be the worst on the wheel and would tell myself "yea watch, I'll get THAT one". Of course I did :mad:
I was under this kind of impressions too but then I started to record every wheel and count the steps, and I can say for now (with a not so big sample of 14 recordings) that it is not always the same scenario.

Most of the time, the wheel does 15 fast steps then slows down for 3 to 8 more steps, and the slower speed is related to the number of steps left. If the wheel does very few steps like three, it is really slow, if it does 8 steps it is much quicker. As if the time in "slow steps" mode was fixed (did not timed it as of now).

And if most of the time I am under the impression of getting the worst car showing on the wheel, it is not in fact true all the time. Yesterday for example there was those cars on the wheel, with only the lamest one being a dupe :

• Porsche 911 CARRERA RS CLUB SPORT 1995 - 500k Cr.
  • KTM X-BOW R 2012 - 100k Cr.
  • Chevrolet CAMARO SS 2016 - 35k Cr.
  • Honda S660 2015 - 19k800 Cr. (dupe)
I got the Porsche, and the wheel did 7 steps after 15, and stopped on the Porsche just before the S660 (I was sure I was getting the 660).

The most frequent scenario as of now if 15 fast steps + 5 slow.
Total steps of the last 14 wheels I've recorded : 20-20-19-21-20-21-21-20-20-20-20-20-19-22

Last edited:
The only rule I seem to think happens is that if a GrB car is on the wheel you will 100% get that car.
I am convinced of that too but I haven't got any since a long time (sure I'll get one tonight as a punishment).

Other golden rule : if there is a car which value is > 5M Cr. on the wheel, you won't get it 😅

Back