Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 155 comments
I'm watching the half-hour review of the second leg of Rally Finland and when they showed the route, I realised that all of the Finland stages in the game conbine to form Ouninpohja.
Now I'm watching the highlights of Rally Germany, and the Oberstein stages are taken directly from the Arena Panzerplatte. But I'm not sure where the Verbundsring and Flugzeugring stages come from.

Really enjoyed the October event - Group A cars in Sweden, Germany, Monte Carlo and Greece. Even on the Greek stages, which are some of my least-favourite in the game.

Finished monthly and special "Lionheart" event ... but wow, I just suck in Greece, it wasn't that bad in 2010s WRC car but 2000s Subaru was not easy, bad set-up and few barrel rolls didn't make to my time any good. And barrel roll wasn't signature "thing" of Richard Burns I think :lol:.

I'm looking at November monthly leaderboard and one guy of my nationality, PSN name Hudomakki, who is also driving without assists and with the wheel, is real rally driver Martin Hudec ... good to know that I'm only 61 seconds slower than him, but he is also no Ogier so ... :)

Since I don't have a wheel, I'm never competitive in the monthly events, so I set my own little challenges instead. This month, it's 1960s cars, so of course you need the Alpine A11. I instead picked the Lancia Fulvia and now I'm one of the top-rated non-Alpine drivers.

Back