Daily Workout Gift Bug

United States
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I searched the internet and only found a couple of reddit posts that didnt really help.

I'm playing again after barely playing GT sport when it first came out.

After completing my daily workout ( 26. Whatever ) I do not receive a daily car payout.

I'm a character level 19 and am game sharing if that is a factor.

Any insight would be great.

I've not experienced this. Maybe other users have.

Have you tried contacting Playstation support?

Probably also affected by the no garage bug, since you probably/apparently haven‘t played in ages as iirc that was also a cause for that bug to appear

@Famine

You may have the issue where you exit to the main menu after completing your Daily Workout but there is no sequence for the car roulette. This happens to me a lot, and a way to get it to appear is to enter a mode like Mileage Exchange and exit. Then the sequence should appear. If not, try again.

You may have the issue where you exit to the main menu after completing your Daily Workout but there is no sequence for the car roulette. This happens to me a lot, and a way to get it to appear is to enter a mode like Mileage Exchange and exit. Then the sequence should appear. If not, try again.
I've noticed this issue, too, I'd been working around it by going into sport mode and exiting, which seems to trigger it, I hadn't been aware going into the mileage exchange would also trigger it. I think it's a bug that was introduced with a fairly recent update, as I'm pretty sure it always used to correctly trigger after e.g. a custom race or a lobby race.

Thanks for all the quick responses.

Yes I am online, no I havent not gotten the car roulette wheel to show up no matter which game type I've gone into.

I have a feeling it could have something to do with the no garage glitch.

I've been able to buy cars which is odd, just no daily cars.

I guess I'll delete my save and see if that fixes things. I dont have much to lose at this point anyway. Will update once save file is deleted.

I've noticed this issue, too, I'd been working around it by going into sport mode and exiting, which seems to trigger it, I hadn't been aware going into the mileage exchange would also trigger it. I think it's a bug that was introduced with a fairly recent update, as I'm pretty sure it always used to correctly trigger after e.g. a custom race or a lobby race.

This has been happening for me for at least a year. Going into any other menu, then quitting back to the home screen normally triggers the wheel to appear.

I think it's a bug that was introduced with a fairly recent update
No, it isn't. I've had this going on intermittently for as long as I can remember (far more than a year).
I to have to enter/exit any one of the menu selections on the home screen, which sometimes doesn't even work first try and I have to try a second time or choose another to enter/exit for the trigger.

Happens to me too, sometimes have to go all the way into another Sport mode session for it to trigger. Load a track again don't even drive just exit.

This worked correctly for me today, after the latest update. I did a custom race, and when I exited, I got the daily workout car. This is the first time for many weeks it has triggered for me when exiting anything other than sport mode. Just coincidence, or has anyone else noticed it working correctly after the update?

This worked correctly for me today, after the latest update. I did a custom race, and when I exited, I got the daily workout car. This is the first time for many weeks it has triggered for me when exiting anything other than sport mode. Just coincidence, or has anyone else noticed it working correctly after the update?
Nope, doesn't work for me. I just bought the PS hits version off amazon with patch 1.52 and i don't receive the daily workout no matter what i do. I played this game before in 2017 after it came out - i rented it for a weekend using redbox.

I've received a car in the daily roulette, returned to the main screen, let it save online, shut down the PS4, and the next day after loading the game it goes straight to the roulette again for another car. This has happened 3-4 times so far.

I've received a car in the daily roulette, returned to the main screen, let it save online, shut down the PS4, and the next day after loading the game it goes straight to the roulette again for another car. This has happened 3-4 times so far.

I'm going to try that!

Hi. I think it something to do with been playing game before and returning just now. I’m the same. I haven’t received a single car since I back playing it again. I’ll try to go to every single menu and see if that will trigger it as mention above. But the last update haven’t fixed it and it’s annoying.
if anyone found a solution please reply.

I think it’s 26.4 miles you have to hit not 26.
If it doesn’t trigger try going into arcade mode and running a quick time trial lap around Northern Isle speedway or any track for that matter. Complete a lap and then back out and it should trigger.

I've had it happen several times where I don't get the car after completing my mileage. Make liveries, take pics, I log off for the night. Then, I log in the next day and get gifted the car.

I think it’s 26.4 miles you have to hit not 26.
If it doesn’t trigger try going into arcade mode and running a quick time trial lap around Northern Isle speedway or any track for that matter. Complete a lap and then back out and it should trigger.

26 miles and 385 yards, to be exact, a marathon distance.

I believe it isn't related to that, just the mentioned bug that sometimes happens when you exit a race/time trial, after completing the distance and the roulette isn't triggered. To me it seems to happen a lot when I quit without completing a race or something like that.

Did some arcade time trial. After went for arcade race. With over 29 miles covered. Took a scape photo. Completed sport mode time trial and still nothing.
Getting a bit annoyed with that.

If the game loses connection part way through the race it won't recognise that you've done the distance. Do a load of shorter races and see if the distance marker on the top right of the screen increases after each race.

If the game loses connection part way through the race it won't recognise that you've done the distance. Do a load of shorter races and see if the distance marker on the top right of the screen increases after each race.
It does increase. Like yesterday I’ve done over 700 miles, and today it reset to zero and now just over 29 miles. Game saves online as well.

Try closing the game on the PS and load it back up. It might work and would be faster than waiting tomorrow lol.

Do you mean delete from ps and instal again?

Naw, just go to main screen of PS, have GTS highlighted and hit the option button on DS4. Select close application and then start GT back up.

PD can have my car if we had to delete and reinstall 100gb. :lol::yuck:

Do you mean delete from ps and instal again?
No. Press the PS button and select "Close Application".
It does increase. Like yesterday I’ve done over 700 miles, and today it reset to zero and now just over 29 miles. Game saves online as well.
But does it fill up the purple meter? It needs to do that to count towards your Daily Workout, and you need to have an active connection at the end of any driving you've done in order to fill up the meter. The number at the top of your screen is irrelevant.

Go into your My Menu and go to the My Profile screen (it should be the first one anyway). Your driving mileage towards your Daily Workout is shown in a graph occupying most of the bottom half of the screen. If it's above the yellow line you should be getting your cars. If it's not, you won't be - and intermittent connectivity will be the cause if it isn't.

No. Press the PS button and select "Close Application".

But does it fill up the purple meter? It needs to do that to count towards your Daily Workout, and you need to have an active connection at the end of any driving you've done in order to fill up the meter. The number at the top of your screen is irrelevant.

Go into your My Menu and go to the My Profile screen (it should be the first one anyway). Your driving mileage towards your Daily Workout is shown in a graph occupying most of the bottom half of the screen. If it's above the yellow line you should be getting your cars. If it's not, you won't be - and intermittent connectivity will be the cause if it isn't.
As you can see my line is above yellow line. Or I’m looking at wrong bit?

000-EEC7-D-800-D-4-E0-E-94-CB-8-D6-E7-F2-B3-E4-C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back