Dan360's Gallery - Revival! (Sort of)

• Thread starter Dan360
  • 31 comments
United Kingdom
London, England
IMG0119.jpg

Welcome to my gallery!
Please leave a comment, all advice and constructive criticism are welcome.

Coming soon:

nissanr92cpbanner.jpg

sfujioldandnewbanner.jpg

mazda787bbanner.jpg

ringbanner.jpg

Last edited:
First one:

99banner.jpg

My first photos on rally. I chose the older version of the Impreza, as it looks more noble.​

Last edited:
Nice pictures!

I would like to see the American Muscle update please.

SVX
Nice pictures!

I would like to see the American Muscle update please.
Thank you on your comment! Any advice on how I could improve the pictures? I will upload the images with the Dodge Viper album, since it was in the race. I have a wheelie shot of the 1000+ bhp Viper. :)

nice pix!! love the imprezza!! I like the one on the top left the most. :) keep it up dan!
Thanks red ice! The Impreza was the first rally photoshoot, and it looks like it went down well! Gallery updated tomorrow, with the Viper and the race. ;)

dodgeviperbanner.jpg

Many years ago, I first played GT4. The first photo that I've taken was the Viper in Brooklyn Bridge when I discovered photomode.
Fast forward a few years, and I resurrect my 1000hp Viper, as well as my love for photomode. Photos take at Cote d'Azur, Citta di Aria and Seattle. Enjoy!​

Last edited:
americanmusclebanner.jpg

My first muti-car shots, so blur was something I had to keep in mind

Track: Seattle Forward
Event: American Muscle Car Challenge

Click on the images to view in full size

Would bringing in a 1000hp Viper into a race would be cheating?

The Viper lands...

And the winner is...

Last edited:
calsonicskylinebanner.jpg

The Skyline reminded me of those old arcade games, so I decided to take it at Grand Valley Speedway. In my view, GVS reminds me of Ridge Racer, with it's blue suspension bridge and constant tunnel-to-daylight effect.​

Last edited:
In my view, GVS reminds me of Ridge Racer, with it's blue suspension bridge and constant tunnel-to-daylight effect.

Creepy...I was playing Ridge Racer yesterday. They need to make the Ridge Racer circuit into Gran Turismo. Give it a nice HD makeover and you have a classic track.

SVX
Great photos!

Keep it up!

Thank you, SVX!

Nice shots, Dan!

Keep 'em coming!

:)

Thanks, Detroitbb! I'll have more photos to add to my gallery, on a weekly basis.

Beautiful cars, beautiful work, thats for sure.

You are too generous :)

They need to make the Ridge Racer circuit into Gran Turismo. Give it a nice HD makeover and you have a classic track.

I totally agree with you, I hope to see GVS in GT5, in full HD.

Thank you for your comments guys! 👍

======================================

McLaren SLR & Peugeot 206

SLR at New York, Times Square

Peugeot 206

Great shots. :)

Thanks, Alain! :)

Amazing update, love the Peugeot!

This was my first update with photos from Photo Travel, so I'm glad it recieved a positive reaction. More Photo Travel soon! ;)

I'm glad you love the 206, as this this was my favourite too. An everyday hatchback can look great, once you find its' best angles.

Thank you for your comments! 👍

========================

350zblackbanner.jpg

My first creation, the 350Z Black. This combined my love of Japanese sports cars, any body modification. A simple trip to GT Auto, the right paint scheme and you have a pretty decent looking car, even with limited choices of spoilers and rims. It will really light up the night, even from its' exhausts. :sly:

Last edited:
Nice night shots, the lens flare looks great! The third pic with the exhaust overrun has a very moody quality to it! 👍

-G
The lens flare was the first thing I noticed when I took photos, it really helped me to get a perfect shot.

The third pic with the exhaust overrun has a very moody quality to it!
Thanks! I wanted to add a bit more light to the photo, so...

Thank you for your comment, General Force!

======================================

Mitsubishi Pajero at Grand Canyon

Pajero Rally Raid Car '03

Pajero Rally Raid Car '85

Very nice shots mate, i loved the wheelie Viper...to bad it was a bit to darck..next time make it a bit more bright so we can see the car's detayls.

Check out my Thread "The art of GT4 photo mode", ive sucseded in uploading with my ps3...xD

Last edited:
Very nice shots mate, i loved the wheelie Viper...to bad it was a bit to darck..next time make it a bit more bright so we can see the car's detayls.

OK, thanks! Also, the Viper didn't wheelie, but it was landing, :)

Thanks, Mister Drift!

Some news about a GT5 gallery... I will keep on going with my GT4 gallery until I get a PS3 and GT5 (hopefully by next year February/March).

================================

Apologies for the long wait; I've been hyped on the GT5 photos that I forgot about my gallery. Anyways, here are some more photos:

Last edited:
Very nice set Dan360, my favourite would have to be shot number 4 (the side profile one).

Awesome work!

SVX
Very nice set Dan360, my favourite would have to be shot number 4 (the side profile one).

Awesome work!
Thanks SVX! Glad you like the side profile one. I chose this one for my gallery, as the staying water reflected the car.

===================================

fordgt40banner.jpg

Ford GT40 '69 at Circuit de la Sarthe II

Last edited:
Very nice set of photos Dan360, my favourite would have to be 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Keep it up!

SVX
Very nice set of photos Dan360, my favourite would have to be 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Keep it up!
Thanks for the comment! Good to see that you're visiting regularly.

I love the GT40!
That's good to know!

Its good to see you took the gt40 home for its shots.
Thanks, fbccars924! I was thinking thinking of having the GT40 in a Le Mans like race, but it's competitors from 1969 aren't present in GT4. When I race this car on a family cup, I keep on getting touring cars!

===============================

Here's a few that I've photographed in my spare time. Please comment on how I could make them better. I'll take in your advice so I can produce better photos!

I've used MS Live photo gallery to adjust the tint and saturation, as I don't have a full photo edited program (yet)

Ford GT LM Spec II at Fuji 90's

Ford GT at Suzuka

Mercedes Sauber C9

Back