Dan360's Gallery - Revival! (Sort of)

• Thread starter Dan360
  • 31 comments
Nice photos Dan360. That first one is very realistic. But in my opinion, the others are a bit too centered at the car. Maybe try moving out a bit.

Wow... I haven't updated my gallery for some time.

SVX
Nice photos Dan360. That first one is very realistic. But in my opinion, the others are a bit too centered at the car. Maybe try moving out a bit.

Thanks as always! I'll take in your comment for future photos. Sorry for the late reply. :)

================================
NEWS

- I don't have GT5 nor a PS3 yet. i'm planning on buying one later this month for my birthday.

- This gallery is not really fully revived. I will be updating it once in a while. Banners in the OP will be shown sooner or later. I promise.

- Thanks to all for making this gallery hot! :cool:

================================

Photos from TAC

As some of you know I've been competing in the TAC (Time Attack Challenges) thread on the GT PSP section. Click here for the TAC sub-forum.

I entered the competition after I finished collecting all 830 cars in GT PSP. I could have gone for all colours, but that would take a lot of time. So instead I looked into the TAC forum and I was interested in the competition. The first week I entered I forgot to upload the replay. :ouch: Thankfully the next week I remembered to upload the replay and I was a TAC'er. :) At first I was rubbish, but over time I got better.

Weeks passed and Detroitbb, the host (and a very good one :bowdown:) noticed my gallery and asked me if I could take photos for one of the cars that we were running in a few weeks time. He usually takes photo interval but this week he was stuck on getting the Rally Bluebird on GT4. I accepted the offer and here's what I came up with:

GTP WTAC Week 24 : Datsun 510 - "The Poor Man's BMW

nissanbluebirdrcsnow1.jpg
nissanbluebirdrcsnow2.jpg

nissanbluebirdrcsuzuka1.jpg
nissanbluebirdrcsuzuka2.jpg

For me the top-left one is my favourite.

...A couple of weeks later Detroitbb asked me if I could take photos for my challenge. At that time we (competitors of TAC) were asked to pick any car within certain limits and then the organisers would pair up the cars to form a challenge. None of the cars we chose matched (imagine racing a FF hatchback with a Dodge Viper!), so for 5 weeks we had a challenge dedicated to each competitor. Mine was on the second week:

GTP WTAC Week 26 : Hot Hatch Challenge presented by Dan360

focus2.jpg
focus6.jpg

mirage3y.jpg
mirage5.jpg

At Week 31 I was approached by Detroitbb again to supply photos for the competitons.

GTP WTAC Week 31 : Stock & Tuned Challenge

stock1t.jpg
jgtc1.jpg

jgtc4.jpg
stock6.jpg

For Week 34 easyasashii (former host of the weekly comp. Also a TAC legend :bowdown:) sent an open invitation for all TAC'ers for any photos of the cars. The track was at Ricardo Tormo (anyone who has played GT PSP or Tourist Trophy would recognise this track). I took photos of both cars, but the problem was the track isn't in GT4 (I wish it was included though).

GTP WTAC Week 34 : Red Bull Corrida !

img0189zd.jpg

img0197zg.jpg

My favourite set of photos that I've made so far.

For Week 38 it was an interesting challenge... two 200+ hp FF on a track with hairpins of different shapes and sizes. I also with another fellow TAC'er took photos on this track.

GTP WTAC Week 38 : FF GT's

img0200r.jpg
img0201m.jpg

img0205y.jpg
img0207wm.jpg

I should've remembered to take hairpin shots. :ouch:

Two weeks later Detroitbb set up a challenge to be dedicated to easyasashii...

GTP WTAC Week 40 : Easyasashii's Rally

IMG0212.jpg
IMG0211.jpg

IMG0210.jpg
IMG0209.jpg

3 weeks later a challenge came up that I was very excited about. We ran two classic European Supercars, the McMerc SLR and the 300SL. The track was set in the Autumn Ring, one of my favourite photo locations.

GTP WTAC Week 43 : Est. 1886

IMG0220.jpg

IMG0219.jpg
IMG0218.jpg

IMG0216.jpg
IMG0214.jpg

...Well, that's it. I have more photos from TAC events. For my gallery I decided to pick the best ones.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back