Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
Thank you! Excellent tune. I used it with turbo 3 at willow springs and finally won. Any chance you could tune the GT40 mark I? Thanks again!

Audi r18 15th anniversary

url

Downforce level
500/702

Ballast
Amount 23
Position -20

Specs
552 hp(without turbos)
923 kg
628 pp(no turbo)

Parts to buy
Turbo(any if you want)

Transmission
Set final as 4.054
Set top speed as 193
Set final as 2.722
1. 2.533
2. 1.717
3. 1.277
4. 0.992
5. 0.839
6. 0.715

LSD
Acceleration sensitivity 8
Braking sensitivity 21
Initial torque 31

Suspension
Ride height
58/62
Spring rate
16.78 Kgf/mm / 16.79 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/3
Damper extension
2/3
Antiroll bars
5/5
Camber
1.0/1.5
Toe angle
0.11/0.15

Brakes
5/2

Tires
Racing soft

The gearbox can be a little long if you don't use turbos like I just did.but the handling,power delivery and brakes are good.the only problems I have with this car is the gearbox and the stability of the car when you are braking on a bump if you are driving it at nurburgring and le sarthe.

Great Tune!!

thanks,i guess a lot of people like using the tune

Hi there, I have a problem setting up the Gear ratio, can you please double check the numbers ??? I love your tune, but the numbers for the gear box seems to have problems, some of the numbers are out of range.

i would check the ratios soon.i thought i got the ratios right.

thanks for the R8 tune, i thought it was just me who thought it was a pig to drive/tune. glad im not the only one lol.

also your HSV tune is badass, that car with your tune the thing is bloody golden everywhere.

This happened to me too.to get the high rpm turbo or med rpm, you have to buy at the gt auto shop

Problem is, I already bought the high rpm turbo in the gt store, but accidentally switched to medium after I did that. And after I clicked medium, there still isn't a high rpm turbo in car settings. And I can't buy high again since I already purchased it. So I guess this is more of a warning to not ever touch that setting, or you will lose it forever, unless there is something I am missing. Thanks for all the great tunes btw.

Problem is, I already bought the high rpm turbo in the gt store, but accidentally switched to medium after I did that. And after I clicked medium, there still isn't a high rpm turbo in car settings. And I can't buy high again since I already purchased it. So I guess this is more of a warning to not ever touch that setting, or you will lose it forever, unless there is something I am missing. Thanks for all the great tunes btw.

I don't know how to get the high rpm turbos back into the car since you touch the med rpm.your welcome too

thanks for the R8 tune, i thought it was just me who thought it was a pig to drive/tune. glad im not the only one lol.

also your HSV tune is badass, that car with your tune the thing is bloody golden everywhere.

Thanks for what you said about the hsv.the Audi have moments where it being the opposite I want it to be.that is why I hate it

Thank you! Excellent tune. I used it with turbo 3 at willow springs and finally won. Any chance you could tune the GT40 mark I? Thanks again!

I think if I buy a psn card for the extra money or do the other races to get money,I would tune it no problem.im glad the r18 is good with stage 3 turbo

Hi there, I have a problem setting up the Gear ratio, can you please double check the numbers ??? I love your tune, but the numbers for the gear box seems to have problems, some of the numbers are out of range.

Ok,I just checked and every gear ratio is correct.i think it is different because I got the anniversary version

Last edited:
Ford gt40 mark l 15th anniversary

i1WNzx6uhr0iTSH.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 182
Position -50

Specs
847 hp
1,176 kg
633 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction
Racing brakes
Engine tuning stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sport catalytic converter
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo
Nitrous(optional)
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension

Transmission
Set final as 4.116
Set top speed as 193 mph
Set final as 3.049
1. 2.423
3. 1.217
4. 0.925
5. 0.743

LSD
Initial torque 8
Acceleration sensitivity 7
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
55/55
Spring rate
10.66 Kgf/mm /7.81 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
5/4
Damper extension
2/5
Antiroll bars
5/2
Camber
1.0/3.2
Toe angle
0.16/0.13

Brakes 5/3

Tires
Racing soft

I tried to make this car as forgiving as I could make it and this is best I could do.the car is now more understeery than oversteery

Last edited:
Great tunes so far! They are really helping me out! Would you be able to tune the Scirocco GT24 15th Anniversary Edition?

i should tune something like that.i havent driven it yet but i think it would be fun to tune

Very nice info to share~
Any chance for GT86/Fr-s/BRZ focused on handleing and cornering??
Not 15th edition tho~
I would appreciate ~ :)

i dont have these cars(the non 15th anniversary versions)but the only good think about them is they are cheap to buy anyway

Im also having problem with the transmission, cant install high after switched back to med. Anyone found a solution for this?

A big improvement on the Ford GT, what a dog of a car to drive stock, your tune gave a lot more confidence to push the car and 12 seconds a lap quicker on Mt Panorama , for me braking is the worst part of this car as it gets all over the place trying to stop, good job.👍

Something like this happened to me when I accidentally picked low rpm turbo when I just bought med rpm turbo.pd really need to fix that

A big improvement on the Ford GT, what a dog of a car to drive stock, your tune gave a lot more confidence to push the car and 12 seconds a lap quicker on Mt Panorama , for me braking is the worst part of this car as it gets all over the place trying to stop, good job.👍

Thanks,the car was slightly easier to tune then the frustrating r8 lms but I was acting like it was on ice.but when I was finished,the car was very forgiving.braking can be tricky sometimes with most of the cars in this game except for fantasy cars because if you brake in a slight angle,it turns into a drift car

volkswagen scirocco gt24 15th anniversary

i1QzDNdt1VMqk8E.jpg

downforce level
150/282

ballast
amount 76
position -50

specs
538 hp
548 pp
1196 kg

parts to buy
racing exhaust
high rpm turbo

transmission
set final as 4.229
set top speed as 180 mph
set final as 2.997
1. 2.703
2. 1.952
3. 1.371
4. 1.052
5. 0.789
6. 0.619

lsd
initial torque 24
acceleration sensitivity 25
braking sensitivity 26

suspension
ride height
60/60
spring rate
12.18 kgf/mm /14.04 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/5
damper extension
5/6
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.0/1.5
toe angle
stock

brakes
2/4

tires
racing medium

Another tough one to tune because the loves to wheelspin everytime I floor it.most of the understeer is gone but there is still some understeer I couldn't get rid of

Last edited:
What a great surprise... Thank you thank you! I can't wait to try it out.

Ford gt40 mark l 15th anniversary
I tried to make this car as forgiving as I could make it and this is best I could do.the car is now more understeery than oversteery

What a great surprise... Thank you thank you! I can't wait to try it out.

I think you will enjoy it because most of the guys in this thead love it.

I won the m4 and bought the gt86 so I would tune them soon

Last edited:
thanks man for doing all these anniversary cars. alot of them just sat in my garage as stock they were just POS to drive!

now they are starting to get some miles :)

thanks man for doing all these anniversary cars. alot of them just sat in my garage as stock they were just POS to drive!

now they are starting to get some miles :)

Your welcome,I can see what you saying,my r18 was the trickiest lmp I ever driven.so,the anniversary cars don't have the best handling

Thank you so much! I will try it out later today!!

i1QzDNdt1VMqk8E.jpg

downforce level
150/282

ballast
amount 76
position -50

specs
538 hp
548 pp
1196 kg

parts to buy
racing exhaust
high rpm turbo

transmission
set final as 4.229
set top speed as 180
set final as 2.997
1. 2.703
2. 1.952
3. 1.371
4. 1.052
5. 0.789
6. 0.619

lsd
initial torque 24
braking sensitivity 26

suspension
ride height
60/60
spring rate
damper compression
4/5
damper extension
5/6
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.0/1.5
toe angle
stock

brakes
2/4

tires
racing medium

Wow! What a difference! Thanks again!

i1QzDNdt1VMqk8E.jpg

downforce level
150/282

ballast
amount 76
position -50

specs
538 hp
548 pp
1196 kg

parts to buy
racing exhaust
high rpm turbo

transmission
set final as 4.229
set top speed as 180
set final as 2.997
1. 2.703
2. 1.952
3. 1.371
4. 1.052
5. 0.789
6. 0.619

lsd
initial torque 24
braking sensitivity 26

suspension
ride height
60/60
spring rate
damper compression
4/5
damper extension
5/6
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.0/1.5
toe angle
stock

brakes
2/4

tires
racing medium

Toyota gt86

images

Downforce level
0/18

Ballast
Amount 86
Position 50

Specs
427 hp
1116 kg
545 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon hood(body color)
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sport Catalytic converter
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo
Fully customizeable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes
Type a areo kit
Type a flat floor
Custom wing - type a
Inch up: 2 (any rims)

Transmission
Set top speed as 174 mph
Set final as 2.773
1. 2.943
2. 2.198
3. 1.634
4. 1.265
5. 1.003
6. 0.779

LSD
Initial torque 9
Accleration sensitivity 13
Braking sensitivity 38

Suspension
Ride height
80/82
Spring rate
5.43 Kgf/mm /6.97 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
3/4
Damper extension
4/5
Antiroll bars
5/5
Camber
1.3/1.6
Toe angle
-0.08/-0.10

Brakes
5/4

Tires
Sport medium,soft for oversteer fun,racing hard to soft for grip

Wow is the only word I could say about this car.the upgrades is expensive but this tune with these upgrades turns this car into one of the funnest car you would ever have.

Last edited:
just out of curiosity how are you getting the credits to pay for all these tunes? I really hope you're not using PSN cards to buy credits so you can do tune for us :(

Back