Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
just out of curiosity how are you getting the credits to pay for all these tunes? I really hope you're not using PSN cards to buy credits so you can do tune for us :(

I being racing and using a glitch which you can get easy 31,00+ credits.i might use a psn to buy the 2.5 million credits to buy the fxx because I want it so bad

Thanks for gt86 tune~
You are my hero~

Your welcome.it was easy.easiest road car I ever tuned.

Is it the glitch where you delete the saved data and you get like 20 cars or something and you can sell a merc for like 300,000,000?

Is it the glitch where you delete the saved data and you get like 20 cars or something and you can sell a merc for like 300,000,000?

No,it is the glitch where you go to the ascari track in the tour of Europe races and you try to cut the track to the other side when the race start and you back up an drive at the left side of the start line.you get free 31,000 if you do that.it works everytime.i found it from youtube.I would love to know how to do the glitch you was talking about

No,it is the glitch where you go to the ascari track in the tour of Europe races and you try to cut the track to the other side when the race start and you back up an drive at the left side of the start line.you get free 31,000 if you do that.it works everytime.i found it from youtube.I would love to know how to do the glitch you was talking about
It's been the topic of one of the hottest threads in the general forum for a while, but it requires the disc version of the game and a bit of spare time (and bandwidth): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/20-million-credits-for-free.292976/

I have another request for a tune. I'd like to use the Quattro S1 Rally Car 15th AE '86 for the Dirt Trials in IB. Would you have time to tune that one? Thanks!

I have another request for a tune. I'd like to use the Quattro S1 Rally Car 15th AE '86 for the Dirt Trials in IB. Would you have time to tune that one? Thanks!

i might have time but im not the best at driving on dirt but i try to do my best

I never tried the glitch cause im scared ill get my stats wiped... and driving that bugatti in the S class license was a real !@#$%

Well... now i gotta find tunes for the FXX, ONE-77, V12 VANTAGE, MCLAREN F1, GT-R N24, RED BULL X2010 2011 and a whole ton of other cars lol

Audi Quattro s1 rally car 15th anniversary

0.jpg

Downforce level
142/292

Ballast
Amount 0
Position 0

Specs
569 hp
1090 kg
571 pp

Parts to buy
High rpm turbo

Transmission
Set final as 4.505
Set top speed at 193 mph
Set final at 3.471
1. 2.725
2. 2.098
3. 1.583
4. 1.196
5. 0.931
6. 0.753

LSD
Initial torque 39/10
Acceleration sensitivity 44/16
Braking sensitivity 28/13

Torque distributing center differential
45:55

Suspension
Ride height
83/95
Spring rate
12.36 Kgf/mm /10.84
Damper compression
5/3
Damper extension
3/2
Antiroll bars
4/4
Camber 1.3/2.0
Toe angle
0.18/0.20

Brakes
7/5

Tires
Dirt tires

I easily beat the dirt trials with this car.the car is oversteers for me but I'm not the best gt rally driver in the world.so a driver better then me could control it better then me.but still,it is a quick car.

Last edited:
Ferrari fxx

gt6-ferrari-fxx-640x360.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 143
Position -50

Specs
1083 hp
1,027 kg
655 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sport Catalytic converter
Intake tuning
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
1. 3.682
2. 2.638
3. 1.929
4. 1.482
5. 1.167
6. 0.862
Final 3.577
Top speed 242 mph

LSD
Initial torque 33
Acceleration sensitivity 15
Braking sensitivity 24

Suspension
Ride height
103/115
Spring rate
9.35 Kgf/mm /10.62 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
5/5
Damper extension
4/4
Camber
0.6/1.6
Toe angle
-0.15/0.24
Antiroll bars
5/4

Brakes
5/3

Tires
Racing medium

This is not my best tune ever because I doesn't matter what kind of setting I put this car in,it won't stick on to the ground.dont use racing soft because the car would handle worst with those tires on.

Last edited:
Dante, you appear to be a tuning God. You're HSV is absolutely fantastic. May i request a tune for the Pescarolo C60 Hybrid Judd 05 with the emphasis being on dialling out the oversteer when braking from high speed please.

I never tried the glitch cause im scared ill get my stats wiped... and driving that bugatti in the S class license was a real !@#$%
I did the glitch tonight, it worked fine, and all my cars were still in the garage (although you will have to re-download the anniversary content from the store).

Reg
I did the glitch tonight, it worked fine, and all my cars were still in the garage (although you will have to re-download the anniversary content from the store).
Yeah i did it 4 times yesterday lol i have every car i want now xD

Reg
Dante, you appear to be a tuning God. You're HSV is absolutely fantastic. May i request a tune for the Pescarolo C60 Hybrid Judd 05 with the emphasis being on dialling out the oversteer when braking from high speed please.
I would try that.i driven it in gt5 and It is a pain to drive.i would see how it like in 6.

Ferrari fxx

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 143
Position -50

Specs
1083 hp
1,027 kg
655 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Intake tuning
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
Set top speed as 224
Set final at 3.577
1. 3.682
2. 2.638
3. 1.929
4. 1.482
5. 1.167
6. 0.896

LSD
Initial torque 33
Acceleration sensitivity 15
Braking sensitivity 24

Suspension
Ride height
103/115
Spring rate
9.35 Kgf/mm /10.62 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
5/5
Damper extension
4/4
Camber
0.6/1.6
Toe angle
-0.15/0.24
Antiroll bars
5/4

Brakes
5/3

Tires
Racing medium

This is not my best tune ever because I doesn't matter what kind of setting I put this car in,it won't stick on to the ground.dont use racing soft because the car would handle worst with those tires on.
Excellent tune,could you please verify gearing,numbers don't work

Toyota gt86

images

Downforce level
0/18

Ballast
Amount 86
Position 50

Specs
427 hp
1116 kg
545 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon hood(body color)
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo
Fully customizeable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes
Type a areo kit
Type a flat floor
Custom wing - type a
Inch up: 2 (any rims)

Transmission
Set top speed as 174
Set final as 2.773
1. 2.943
2. 2.198
3. 1.634
4. 1.265
5. 1.003
6. 0.779

LSD
Initial torque 9
Accleration sensitivity 13
Braking sensitivity 38

Suspension
Ride height
80/82
Spring rate
5.43 Kgf/mm /6.97 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
3/4
Damper extension
4/5
Antiroll bars
5/5
Camber
1.3/1.6
Toe angle
-0.08/-0.10

Brakes
3/4

Tires
Sport medium,soft for oversteer fun,racing hard to soft for grip

Wow is the only word I could say about this car.the upgrades is expensive but this tune with these upgrades turns this car into one of the funnest car you would ever have.

Built this up and took it to Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge and proceeded to muller the opposition, which consisted of your rich boy toy's like the Veyron, McLaren F1, 458, Reventon and your 2014 Stingray. Few times I caught the opposition have a moment with a bit of wobble, probably due to being unsure how quickly I was catching them when they viewed their rear view mirrors. Think the Veyron decided to save face and pit as I was about to pass and take the lead on lap 4, never saw him again, did he go home?
Nice set up you got there, an expensive set up but worth the time and effort to put together and take to the track, pretty sure you would finish the race with a smile on your face and a few extra credits in your pocket using this instead of a supercar.

Excellent tune,could you please verify gearing,numbers don't work
numbers should work... did you do everything in-order? like set top speed first and then final gear then so on and so on? don't forget you need to purchase the mods Dante used like the engine upgrades.

Dante did you do the glitch? If you did could you possibly tune the one-77 or v12 vantage when you have time? Thanks ;)

I did do the glitch and got the free 20,000,000 but I spend some of the money on the x2011,fxx,deltawing(sweet one to drive but the weight distribution is bad) and upgrades.now I have 5,227,640 credits left.so I'm closer to broke.but I would tune them.

Built this up and took it to Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge and proceeded to muller the opposition, which consisted of your rich boy toy's like the Veyron, McLaren F1, 458, Reventon and your 2014 Stingray. Few times I caught the opposition have a moment with a bit of wobble, probably due to being unsure how quickly I was catching them when they viewed their rear view mirrors. Think the Veyron decided to save face and pit as I was about to pass and take the lead on lap 4, never saw him again, did he go home?
Nice set up you got there, an expensive set up but worth the time and effort to put together and take to the track, pretty sure you would finish the race with a smile on your face and a few extra credits in your pocket using this instead of a supercar.

I'm glad you beat all of those super cars with this car.i use this car against some of the ai in the b or a license and the car is like your friend.it is so forgiving.

Pescarolo c60 hybride - Judd '05

gt5___1___pescarolo_c60_hybride_judd_by_johnflaherty-d6lqckr.jpg

Downforce level
471/709

Ballast
Amount 0
Position 0

Specs
1114 hp
985 kg
705 pp

Parts to buy
High rpm turbo

Transmission
Set final as 2.963
Set top speed as 236 mph
Set final as 2.319
1. 3.808
2. 2.624
3. 1.914
4. 1.476
5. 1.156
6. 0.992

LSD
Initial torque 14
Acceleration sensitivity 21
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
53/50
Spring rate
19.00 Kgf/mm /18.93 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/3
Damper extension
5/4
Antiroll bars
4/3
Camber
1.0/1.2
Toe angle
0.13/0.24

Brakes
5/5

Tires
Racing soft

Not the hardest car I tuned so far.it might have some stability problems when you braking but the car is more responsive at the slower corners and stable through the fast ones.

Last edited:
Your setups are the best dante, so goood it fits my driving style. Can you do a setup for KTM Xbow? Honda NSX, and a Honda S2000? Thanks!

Your setups are the best dante, so goood it fits my driving style. Can you do a setup for KTM Xbow? Honda NSX, and a Honda S2000? Thanks!

i got two versions of the x bow,the street and the r.so which one?the nsx and the s2000 i would tune later because i need to buy them and i already bought a one-77 because i going to tune that next.

i got two versions of the x bow,the street and the r.so which one?the nsx and the s2000 i would tune later because i need to buy them and i already bought a one-77 because i going to tune that next.

can you share both? the R and the street? :)

no problem with the nsx and the s2000, i'm always looking forward for your setups with any car. :)

Enjoyed the 86 GT so much, put your build on the Subaru version, minor change to ARB and gearing due to differences in the box, changed the brake due to running no ABS. Yet again take a victory in the Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge. May be worth putting up a Subaru version as they are near enough the same and some people prefer one make over another :)

Will be taking something else from your garage out for a spin soon, keep up the good work.

Back