DarkR's Automotive Gallery >> Random Stuff <<

• Thread starter DarkR
  • 421 comments
The last update that you did DarkR is just amazing, I really like your style of editing and the use of angles etc. It's like you can take a boring car and put it on the overused Nurburgring and still take shots that are great quality and seem fresh ;) 👍

At least DarkR is showing off his photos in most of the weekly photomode competitions. But, darn him for making the competition tough. 👍

Hmmm...lemme see.
Picture 1: :drool:
Picture 2: :drool:
Picture 3: :drool:
Picture 12: :drool:👍
Picture 13: :drool:👍
Picture 25: :bowdown:

Bravo, Dark! Bravo!

The first picture showcasing the GT-R (it could be any car and this would still apply) is one of the most realistic pictures - if not the most realistic picture - I've seen to date. It highlights how powerful the in-game camera is and, most importantly, that you have an eye for photography. :)

pfff i dont even know what to say:crazy:! Some many wonderfull edited pics that is very hard to mention 👍:drool:. Possibly one of your best sets ever :).

Thanks guys, here is the preview for my next set which is called

Click on the images for fullsize

Is a set of 20+ pictures, I think it will be ready for Tuesday

:cheers:

Oh man, I'm grabbing my seatbelt and some popcorn. Perhaps a cuppa as well.

Warning: Explicit Material incoming!

Both shots look very good, can't wait to see the full set. Just a advice, with the preview, it would look so much better without the white on the background (transparent or forum colour). ;)

Thanks guys 👍

Both shots look very good, can't wait to see the full set. Just a advice, with the preview, it would look so much better without the white on the background (transparent or forum colour). ;)

I tried but didn't work, somehow flickr change the format and fills the space at the background

The small size is transformed in to jpg, see

8358314196_821663e077_b.jpg

It only works with the full-size images :(

8358314196_b0fc9d8733_o.png

:cheers:

I can't believe I just got Rick Roll'd. In 2013. Anyways, the previews are looking great. I'll be looking forward to the full set :lol:

That set is so freaking ******g awesome, can't describe how much I love those shots! Perfect light, colors, compositions, etc... :drool::drool::drool:

Wonderful pictures, DarkR. I like the differing editing styles; they make the whole set even more interesting. 👍

Back