DarkR's Automotive Gallery >> Random Stuff <<

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkR
  • 421 comments
  • 36,684 views
You truly have one of my favorite styles and I can only hope that this gallery isn't closed for good
 
He's just saying it's closed so we all have a look and comment ;) - at least I hope so. :scared:
 
+1 He wants more attention:sly:. I hope :ouch:.
 
The last update that you did DarkR is just amazing, I really like your style of editing and the use of angles etc. It's like you can take a boring car and put it on the overused Nurburgring and still take shots that are great quality and seem fresh ;) 👍
 
Fantastic, as always :drool: :drool: :drool:
Amazing work, DarkR 👍👍👍
 
At least DarkR is showing off his photos in most of the weekly photomode competitions. But, darn him for making the competition tough. 👍
 
Who can compete with this? There are some incredible gems in this gallery 👍

Superb :bowdown:
 
More Random Shots




































Happy New Year guys :cheers:​
 
Hmmm...lemme see.
Picture 1: :drool:
Picture 2: :drool:
Picture 3: :drool:
...
Picture 12: :drool:👍
Picture 13: :drool:👍
...
Picture 25: :bowdown:

Bravo, Dark! Bravo!
 
Oh man, sensory overload. Those last two updates are nuts.👍
 
The first picture showcasing the GT-R (it could be any car and this would still apply) is one of the most realistic pictures - if not the most realistic picture - I've seen to date. It highlights how powerful the in-game camera is and, most importantly, that you have an eye for photography. :)
 
:drool: @ all of those shots.. superb compositions and brilliant editing
 
Happy New Year!

This latest update is pure porn for our eyes! 👍
 
Awesomeness overload! :drool:
 
Wow, what an amazing set. Award winning stuff there.
 
That's a lot of ultra-realistic photos in one batch!
Fantastic work, DarkR! :drool:👍
 
pfff i dont even know what to say:crazy:! Some many wonderfull edited pics that is very hard to mention 👍:drool:. Possibly one of your best sets ever :).
 
Thanks guys, here is the preview for my next set which is called





Click on the images for fullsize​


Is a set of 20+ pictures, I think it will be ready for Tuesday

:cheers:
 
Judging by these preview pictures, the next set is going to be mind-blowing.
 
Oh man, I'm grabbing my seatbelt and some popcorn. Perhaps a cuppa as well.

Warning: Explicit Material incoming!
 
That preview looks awesome! ;)
 
Hmmm...lemme see.
Picture 1: :drool:
Picture 2: :drool:
Picture 3: :drool:
...
Picture 12: :drool:👍
Picture 13: :drool:👍
...
Picture 25: :bowdown:

Bravo, Dark! Bravo!

Nothing more to say ;)

Awesome work DarkR.
 
Both shots look very good, can't wait to see the full set. Just a advice, with the preview, it would look so much better without the white on the background (transparent or forum colour). ;)
 
Thanks guys 👍

Both shots look very good, can't wait to see the full set. Just a advice, with the preview, it would look so much better without the white on the background (transparent or forum colour). ;)

I tried but didn't work, somehow flickr change the format and fills the space at the background

The small size is transformed in to jpg, see

8358314196_821663e077_b.jpg

It only works with the full-size images :(

8358314196_b0fc9d8733_o.png

:cheers:
 
I can't believe I just got Rick Roll'd. In 2013. Anyways, the previews are looking great. I'll be looking forward to the full set :lol:
 
Great work, I like your style fellow countryman.
Keep up the good work!
:bowdown:
 
Well, here's the set, two of the best cars in the world 👍









































​

:cheers:
 
That set is so freaking ******g awesome, can't describe how much I love those shots! Perfect light, colors, compositions, etc... :drool::drool::drool:
 
Wonderful pictures, DarkR. I like the differing editing styles; they make the whole set even more interesting. 👍
 
Back