DATABASE (v1.14) Drift/TimeTrial + A-spec + Leaderboards - 11/10/14

• Thread starter GRANKUSTOM
  • 291 comments
Morning GRANKUSTOM
I know there's like 2 days left to go on the seasonal TT's but i was wondering if you could change psn id KING_DON_ONE79 to CRANK_U1 as a podium place is almost certain on the peugeot tt at London.
If you go to basic information > about me on the HK account, i've written I'm CRANK_U1 so you know it's me :D
I just felt that the car handled better on my HK account for some reason, so i stook with it but i won't be doing it again lol. Will be great to see 2 gold medals for CRANK_U1 hehe and one more for team GB :)
cheers mate 👍

Morning GRANKUSTOM
I know there's like 2 days left to go on the seasonal TT's but i was wondering if you could change psn id KING_DON_ONE79 to CRANK_U1 as a podium place is almost certain on the peugeot tt at London.
If you go to basic information > about me on the HK account, i've written I'm CRANK_U1 so you know it's me :D
I just felt that the car handled better on my HK account for some reason, so i stook with it but i won't be doing it again lol. Will be great to see 2 gold medals for CRANK_U1 hehe and one more for team GB :)
cheers mate 👍

Morning Sir, :)

Of course what yes, I will do it without problems.

👍

Last edited:
Nice one mate 👍 Just noticed a typo btw with FXX tt at Monza. 3rd place has same time as elias lol. i think its 337 according to elias on page 2.

hehe its wierd to see myself ahead of the likes of Immortal, Amo, and Rajman:) I dont consider myself to be as fast as those guys, and given that Immortal has 4 golds, and I have 0, clearly I'm not as fast... yet...
Now I want a gold!:D

et_
hehe its wierd to see myself ahead of the likes of Immortal, Amo, and Rajman:) I dont consider myself to be as fast as those guys, and given that Immortal has 4 golds, and I have 0, clearly I'm not as fast... yet...
I'm sure your time will come elias ;) Looks like i'm doing all the work at the moment for team GB :lol: Where's BanditKarter when you need him. I'm well chuffed i got 2 golds and 2 silvers though. That's counting my Don_One79 account :D
@GRANKUSTOM There's an error mate with the RX-7 at SSR5. sebrem put a time in the last minute. It should look like this:
GTPL_sebRem 1.26.379
GT_Rajman 1.26.490
GTD_ScrepRC 1.26.712
And could you just put CRANK_U1 instead mate? Thanks 👍

et_

I'm sure your time will come elias ;) Looks like i'm doing all the work at the moment for team GB :lol: Where's BanditKarter when you need him. I'm well chuffed i got 2 golds and 2 silvers though. That's counting my Don_One79 account :D
@GRANKUSTOM There's an error mate with the RX-7 at SSR5. sebrem put a time in the last minute. It should look like this:
GTPL_sebRem 1.26.379
GT_Rajman 1.26.490
GTD_ScrepRC 1.26.712
And could you just put CRANK_U1 instead mate? Thanks 👍

Hey, Good night :)

last night I was drunk sleep :lol:.... I thought it best sleep, to not write it all wrong .. :lol:
so I was unable to properly update the OP, I will make corrections and modifications now. ;)

I had also noticed changes in the last half hour before closing events. disputes until the last minute. :eek:

Great Job!! Mates

Hi @GRANKUSTOM
Thanks for the edit bro, it looks good :)👍
Though i don't want to be a pest or anythink but i can still see a few more errors. Here they are:
GT_Rajman hasn't got a gold yet. It should be silver.
GTPL_sebRem is a winner with 1 gold
And Ed_Night has a gold and bronze so he shouldn't be on winners with 1 bronze or winners with 1 gold
Germany have 2 gold 2 silver and 1 bronze but have 9 podiums, should be 6 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze
Just thought i'd let you know.

Last edited:
Please pardon my ignorance here but just how does one look at the stats, eg,

"Here you will find information related to seasonal events starting from the first event. (Winners, Gifts, Prizes, Times, Tracks, ....)"

I tried clicking on things but nothing happens. Is there a leader board there?

Hello GRANKUSTOM!

I have found a few small errors in your statistics (by person / by country) and so worked up all the previously known results again.

Hope you can use it.

I have adjusted the countries with the GT5 database of milouse. Except for "REsuperG" I was thus able to assign all PSN_IDs the respective countries.

I also have here the PSN_IDs CRANK_U1 / Don_One79 / KING_Don_One79 all together.

The Time Trials BMW Z4 (Asia) and the current Toyota FT1 races are referred to as "open".
I've also done the outstanding results of your list as "unknown (?)".

1.png
2.png
3.png

I hope this make easy anything your great work.

See you soon my friend

@Rethima Is nicokin89 German? as i counted him as silver. oh nevermind i can see what you've done with the nationality part.
@Dalone At the top on page 1. if you click on the bottom of the posts they open up.

Last edited:
Good morning, :)

Hey, last night I had an unexpected, I could not update the OP.
my lady me catch to go watching captain america.
I'll come back in a few hours and continue working now.

@ CRANK_U1
Thanks for keeping your eyes here, and it is plenty for me to do, sometimes escapes something ..... :ouch::P
please continue with your eye on the details.👍

@ Rethima
Excellent! my friend.
surely we will use this as mechanics in the thread, as I mentioned above sometimes escapes me something,
I'm glad you've done this, a spreadsheet from Excel, correct?
how can I get it?

Yesterday I had thought of doing a worksheet, and I thought and you execute.:bowdown:

Have a nice day, pilots
Chat soon, GK

👍

OP updated with new events and added the winners of the events that ended.
Congratulations to the winners!
👍

-------------------------------------------------------
RESuperG_ is Italian

I already positioned their worksheets in OP, need only add the nationality of RESuperG_.
See end of video, reference found HERE

I will also make a spreadsheet for the sum of all the information the OP, but this is a job for tomorrow maybe.

Thank you. :)

OP updated with new events and added the winners of the events that ended.
Congratulations to the winners!
👍

-------------------------------------------------------
RESuperG_ is Italian

I already positioned their worksheets in OP, need only add the nationality of RESuperG_.
See end of video, reference found HERE

I will also make a spreadsheet for the sum of all the information the OP, but this is a job for tomorrow maybe.

Thank you. :)
Jeez! another podium for Italy :lol: I'm beginning to suspect that there maybe a talented Italian using several accounts. They're destroying the leaderboard.

@CRANK_U1 : Give him a break, its a lot of info, it takes time to organize.;)

@Rethima : Awesome work dude!:drool:

@GRANKUSTOM : Keep up the good work mate. now you got alot of info to implement:D although I think your previous layout was better...

I'll look around and see if I can find some missing info.

I have a vague memory that "GTP_BanditKarter" (@BanditKarter22) was first at the Honda Fit seasonal, maybe he can clarify?

And I can verify that "nicokin89" is from belgium, or atleast used a belgium account.
and yes, "RESuperG_" is Italian.

Great thread, GRANKCUSTOM.... Does anyone know if there is an online leaderboard for GT6 seasonal Time Trials?( like mygranturismo.net was to GT5 time trials).
I just want to keep an eye on my ranking when I am away from my ps3.

Great thread, GRANKCUSTOM.... Does anyone know if there is an online leaderboard for GT6 seasonal Time Trials?( like mygranturismo.net was to GT5 time trials).
I just want to keep an eye on my ranking when I am away from my ps3.

Thank you.

I venture to say that not have a tool like this yet.(like mygranturismo)
until now, I have not seen and have no knowledge of one.

👍

In Seasonal event Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32, R33, R34) Non-Racing Super Lap , there are no restrictions for Nitro.

Nitro can be installed and used in this event.

Last edited:
@et_ Like he said, It takes his mind away from things and gives him something to do so i'll continue posting if i see any errors ;)
@krasch27 There's still no online leaderboards for GT6 unfortunately. At least we have GRANKUSTOM though :P

Last edited:
In Seasonal event Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32, R33, R34) Non-Racing Super Lap , there are no restrictions for Nitro.

Nitro can be installed and used in this event.

Corrected. 👍

@et_ Like he said, It takes his mind away from things and gives him something to do so i'll continue posting if i see any errors ;)
@krasch27 There's still no online leaderboards for GT6 unfortunately. At least we have GRANKUSTOM though :P

👍

I think I finished 2nd in the Fit event. A Japanese guy finished in first, but I forget the name. TRL_CAGE finished 3rd I think.

In the MiTo TT, REsuperG_ finished 2nd And I think escama1 finished 3rd.

In the Hudson TT, an American got 3rd but I forgot the name. I'll have to take a look at my PSN messages because I sent him a congrats message.

In the first M4 TT. pirata666pirata and Seize_HKS (Hong Kong) rounded out the top 3.

Also, the results of the BMW Z4 Asia Challenge were announced. Top three finishers were:

gilles_honda_v12 1:35.212
look_hazard 1:35.287
Wolf_Aono 1:35.296

All three are from Japan. You can find the results here.

Last edited:
@ Rethima
Excellent! my friend.
surely we will use this as mechanics in the thread, as I mentioned above sometimes escapes me something,
I'm glad you've done this, a spreadsheet from Excel, correct?
how can I get it?

Yesterday I had thought of doing a worksheet, and I thought and you execute.:bowdown:

👍

Hi GRANKUSTOM!

Yes, that is part of my Excel database.

If it helps you, I can tell you like to make this sheet available. :)

The other data sheets would be too large and would not bring you here a lot for these statistics.

I make for my home board (GTRP) some additional statistics to the Time Trial of PD. For example, the Nscore calculation, which she had prepared milouse for GT5.

Attachments

• GT 6 - PD Time Trials.xls
    86.5 KB · Views: 25
I think I finished 2nd in the Fit event. A Japanese guy finished in first, but I forget the name. TRL_CAGE finished 3rd I think.

In the MiTo TT, REsuperG_ finished 2nd And I think escama1 finished 3rd.

In the Hudson TT, an American got 3rd but I forgot the name. I'll have to take a look at my PSN messages because I sent him a congrats message.

In the first M4 TT. pirata666pirata and Seize_HKS (Hong Kong) rounded out the top 3.

Also, the results of the BMW Z4 Asia Challenge were announced. Top three finishers were:

gilles_honda_v12 1:35.212
look_hazard 1:35.287
Wolf_Aono 1:35.296

All three are from Japan. You can find the results here.

Heya!

Thanks so much for this! :)

Now we're very close to having a box full information on all events.
I'll still run behind to try to find the time made, for these winners that you quoted.

Really thank you. 👍

Hi GRANKUSTOM!

Yes, that is part of my Excel database.

If it helps you, I can tell you like to make this sheet available. :)

The other data sheets would be too large and would not bring you here a lot for these statistics.

I make for my home board (GTRP) some additional statistics to the Time Trial of PD. For example, the Nscore calculation, which she had prepared milouse for GT5.

Thank you! :)

By providing a spreadsheet, I will use it going forward
I will also update with the information what Doodle got for us.
we are very close to achieving all the results.

👍

Sup GRANKUSTOM
going by from what i've read on the fit tt thread i'm pretty sure doodles time was 0:29:256 before he got pipped for 1st place by Japanese guy because he would of given up after that like he usually does ;)
Also TRL_CAGE time was 0:29:377 from his last post if he finished 3rd.

Sup GRANKUSTOM
going by from what i've read on the fit tt thread i'm pretty sure doodles time was 0:29:256 before he got pipped for 1st place by Japanese guy because he would of given up after that like he usually does ;)
Also TRL_CAGE time was 0:29:377 from his last post if he finished 3rd.

Excellent! mate :)

👍

Hey, I had better things to do. :P

Also, the American who finished 3rd in the Hudson TT is BalkanKnight.

Back