DATABASE (v1.14) Drift/TimeTrial + A-spec + Leaderboards - 11/10/14

• Thread starter GRANKUSTOM
  • 291 comments
Maybe I'm boring. Sorry

You must correct the Time Trial in Drift Trial under the heading for the Chevrolet Corvette (non-racing) Drift Trial event.

OP updated with new events and added the winners of the events that ended.
Congratulations to the winners!
👍
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Also created table leaderboards (country/pilots) to drift trial events.

Is there a way to find rankings for the best for each country?

It would be very nice being able to see who the fastest guys from your own country, even if your country has never made a podium finish in an event!

👍
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately the winners of the BMW VGT escaped me, :(
If anyone knows the outcome of this event for add the OP,
I would be very grateful 👍

From today is available a special event for the UK territory, or those who have SEN account registered in the United Kingdom.
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3013718.html

@GRANKUSTOM If you want to enter information about this event in your Database, here are the details about the event

"Goodwood Festival of Speed" competition
Time Trial

Track: Goodwood Hillclimb
Competition Car: V12 Vantage '10

This is a time trial on the legendary hillclimb track using the Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010.
One winner and a guest of their choice will receive 1 entry ticket to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, 1 parking ticket, access to the Sponsor Enclosure (including Lunch) and one passenger ride in an Aston Martin up Goodwood Hill*.
*For the full details of the competition please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, all participants who obtain a Bronze, a Silver and a Gold award in this special event will be rewarded with 1,000,000 in game credits in total.

Ranking Registration Period: 08.06.2014. – 15.06.2014.
Event Availability Period: 08.06.2014. – 15.06.2014.

Tyres: Racing Hard

Target Time

Gold: 0:53.000
Silver: 0:56.000
Bronze: 1:02.000

Prizes
Gold: Cr 500,000
Silver: Cr 350,000
Bronze: Cr 150,000

Note: SRF is forced OFF in these events

From today is available a special event for the UK territory, or those who have SEN account registered in the United Kingdom.
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3013718.html

@GRANKUSTOM If you want to enter information about this event in your Database, here are the details about the event

"Goodwood Festival of Speed" competition
Time Trial

Track: Goodwood Hillclimb
Competition Car: V12 Vantage '10

This is a time trial on the legendary hillclimb track using the Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010.
One winner and a guest of their choice will receive 1 entry ticket to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, 1 parking ticket, access to the Sponsor Enclosure (including Lunch) and one passenger ride in an Aston Martin up Goodwood Hill*.
*For the full details of the competition please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, all participants who obtain a Bronze, a Silver and a Gold award in this special event will be rewarded with 1,000,000 in game credits in total.

Ranking Registration Period: 08.06.2014. – 15.06.2014.
Event Availability Period: 08.06.2014. – 15.06.2014.

Tyres: Racing Hard

Target Time

Gold: 0:53.000
Silver: 0:56.000
Bronze: 1:02.000

Prizes
Gold: Cr 500,000
Silver: Cr 350,000
Bronze: Cr 150,000

Note: SRF is forced OFF in these events

Good Morning!

Yeah, sure I'll add to OP, thanks my friend. :)

I do not want to abuse of your generosity, if possible a photo of the event, would be perfect to add the gallery. 👍

Results from the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION VGT Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden:
1'st: Jarnokka_Rank1 (Finland) -1:27.258
2'nd: elias_johansson (Sweden) -1:27.403
3'rd: FernandinF1 (Spain) -1:27.425

@GRANKUSTOM : As I said, I'll keep a little more track of this now, too bad we missed the BMW VGT one:indiff:

et_
Results from the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION VGT Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden:

@GRANKUSTOM : As I said, I'll keep a little more track of this now, too bad we missed the BMW VGT one:indiff:

Hey, Elias!

Thank you for registering time, and yes it was bad to lose the BMW results. :guilty:
But, i not will lost he ..... so I'll be on vacation from work and
I Will give more focus here, and I will find these results. 👍
Soon the night will upgrade.

Ahh ... congratulations for another podium, my fast friend! 👍

Cheers!

Hey, Elias!

Thank you for registering time, and yes it was bad to lose the BMW results. :guilty:
But, i not will lost he ..... so I'll be on vacation from work and
I Will give more focus here, and I will find these results. 👍
Soon the night will upgrade.

Ahh ... congratulations for another podium, my fast friend! 👍

Cheers!
Thanks, I held 1'st for a long time, and I could have defended it, as there was easily about 2 tenths to find on that lap, but I chose to focus on GT academy:)

Hello Everybody!

Here you will find information related to seasonal events starting from the first event. (Winners, Gifts, Prizes, Times, Tracks, ....)
OP are recorded the general values, search the event you want, click up and see their detailed information.

Suggestions, comments are welcome and 1 LIKE too... :D

Enjoy! :gtpflag:

1º #STATS = Is centralized all the accumulated information of all the events so far.
2º #NOTIFICATIONS = Update details thread.
3º #PILOTS LEADERBOARDS = Winners online world.
4º #COUNTRIES LEADERBOARDS = Countries with the highest numbers of victories.
5º #TABLE = Quick display of results.
6º #GALLERY = Gallery photos.
7º #EVENTS = List of each specific event held and your information and what follows the same order as the events were open.

Seasonal Events
Gran Turismo 6

#Stats
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hot Laps / Super Laps
All of Events:__________________ (46)
All of Hot Laps _________________(4)
All of Super Laps _______________(42)
All of Cars (Provided with event): __(12)
All of Cars (Use your garage):_____(36)
All of Courses: ________________ (34)
All of Distances Traveled: ________(836,586.51 m)
All of Time Traveled:
-Gold__________(1h:10m.32s.500)
-Silver_________(1h:14m:18s.000)
-Bronze________(1h:21m:01s.000)​
All of Gifts Money:
-Gold__________(6,254.500 Cr.)
-Silver_________(3,297.000 Cr.)
-Bronze________(1,434.500 Cr.)​
All of Gifts Color: _______________(50)
-Solid__________(3)
-Metallic________(10)
-Pearlescent_____(1)
-Color Shift-_____(8)
-Matte--________(14)
-Chrome-_______(9)​
All of Gifts Car: ________________.(9)___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Online Qualifying Time Trial

All of Events: _________________ (1)
All of Cars (Provided with event): _ (1)
All of Courses: ________________ (1)
All of Distances Traveled: ________(5,563 m)
All of Time Traveled:
-Gold__________(1:39.000)
-Silver_________(1:43.000)
-Bronze________(1:52.000)​
All of Gifts Money:
-Gold__________(120,000 Cr.)
-Silver_________(80,000 Cr.)
-Bronze________(50,500 Cr.)​
All of Gifts Car:_________________(1)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Challenge

All of Events: _________________ (1)
All of Cars (Provided with event): _ (1)
All of Courses: ________________ (1)
All of Distances Traveled: ________(4,526 m)
All of Time Traveled:
-Gold__________(1:46.000)
-Silver_________(1:49.000)
-Bronze________(1:57.000)​
All of Gifts Money:
-Gold__________(150,000 Cr.)
-Silver_________(90,000 Cr.)
-Bronze________(60,500 Cr.)​
All of Gifts Color: _______________(2)
-Solid-_________(1)
-Metallic-_______(1)​
All of Gifts Car:_________________(1)
Drift Trial

All of Events: _________________ (5)
All of Cars (Use your garage):_____(5)
All of Courses: ________________ (5)
All of Points Score:
-Gold__________(27,200)
-Silver_________(22,500)
-Bronze________(18,400)​
All of Gifts Money:
-Gold__________(332,000 Cr.)
-Silver_________(163,000 Cr.)
-Bronze________(97,000 Cr.)​
All of Gifts Color: _______________(3)
-Solid-_________(3)
-Chrome _______(1)
-Color Shift-_____(1)​
#Notifications
Photos to OP in HD added - v1.01
New layout gift added - v1.02

Winner of the events added - v1.03
Online qualifying event added - v1.04
Online leaderboards added - v1.05
Country leaderboards added - v1.06
Challenge special event added - v1.07
New Layout leaderboards added - v1.08
Drift Trial event added - v1.09
#(Time Trial) Pilots Leaderboards
Evaluation Criteria: Total Number of Podiums, Number of Golds, Number of Silvers, Alphabetic PSN_ID​

e3Favk
#(Time Trial) Countries Leaderboards

zeJKZM
#Table

OZEGMG
#(Drift Trial) Pilots Leaderboards
Evaluation Criteria: Total Number of Podiums, Number of Golds, Number of Silvers, Alphabetic PSN_ID​

JapmoJ
#(Drift Trial) Countries Leaderboards

Eaz3us
#Gallery

7Npgbt

ivWpzw

7LLj0Q

gLm4PS

9vAx6i

mmeyGV

oyfzky

8m1Gy9

5Lhd1k

7mGmWK

tnDlwL

Kc76g5

SFEgsG

p0ZcTn

QxHsYP

GBco9M

vedixJ

NXQZR3

Mn4jiE

YC0BUh

kQM9Kn

HSKZuc

zi2LDs

in the leaderboreds how u show our names the way u got crank_U1 name n hes second account together do u think use could make my name TRL_beau with beau231 where i got my world record so it says TRL_beau, beau231 so people dnt keep asking if im TRL_beau thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i see how use setup crank_U1 with his other account could use do TRL_beau n beau231 together as im both my users n use TRL_beau a lot if use could edited it like that for me thank you :)
My god, I understand what you mean, but geez, please work on your grammar mate:)
May I just ask, where are you from anyway? (unless you're actually from Sydney);)

et_
My god, I understand what you mean, but geez, please work on your grammar mate:)
May I just ask, where are you from anyway? (unless you're actually from Sydney);)
sorry my bad yes im not in actually in sydney im very close to it im 2 hours from it in a town called maitland

in the leaderboreds how u show our names the way u got crank_U1 name n hes second account together do u think use could make my name TRL_beau with beau231 where i got my world record so it says TRL_beau, beau231 so people dnt keep asking if im TRL_beau thanks

Hello,

Yes it can be done 👍

BMW VGT

1. coloniero19 (Spain)
2. gilles_honda_v12 (Japan)
3. DUB1226 (Japan)

Sry i don't remember the time of the winner, 2nd place was +0,100 behind and 3rd +0,101.

Hello,
and Welcome to :gtplanet: :)

With the winners now i can add to the leaderboards.
Very Thank you! for share 👍

Cheers

👍
----------------------------------------------------

et_

Now we're back on track we have not lost the BMW, :D I will still go after the 3 missing 👍

Was done. 👍

👍
----------------------------------------------------

Now we're back on track we have not lost the BMW, :D I will still go after the 3 missing 👍

Was done. 👍
thanks m8 :)

Good Morning!

Good stuff for keeping this up to date, G! 👍

Happy to help 👍

Well done GRANKUSTOM :bowdown::cheers:

Please update world players ranking because rajman is at p4 with 8 podiums .;)

Is done, 👍

Good job mate! congrats for last podiums :cheers:

et_
@GRANKUSTOM That update came fast:) but you confused the "#(Drift Trial) Countries Leaderboards" with the time trial leaderboard;)

In fact I had not yet finished, I tried to decrease the work I would now in the morning,
but it's done now, last night I tried but I could not finish, I'll no put the blame in sleep and yes in beers ....:lol:

And congrats also et_, 2nd in the standings.
now I just need to put you on the list of leaderboards drift trial, I noticed that you are getting there too. ;)

GK,

In fact I had not yet finished, I tried to decrease the work I would now in the morning,
but it's done now, last night I tried but I could not finish, I'll no put the blame in sleep and yes in beers ....:lol:

And congrats also et_, 2nd in the standings.
now I just need to put you on the list of leaderboards drift trial, I noticed that you are getting there too. ;)

Oh, sorry then:indiff:

Thanks, yes I do drift trials as well, but I find it unlikely I'll reach the podium, the japanese guys are just insane, and FeroozGT will most likely occupy first place now that he has started GT6.

Back