Days of Play shoots GTS to #3 in Europe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unknown?
  • 9 comments
  • 1,158 views
Messages
307
Messages
Doc_Of_D
Seems the days of play sale has been really good to Sony and GT. GTS is the #3 game this week in Europe(retail+digital). Credit to ResetEra for the details.

1vwk8x.png
 
Seems the days of play sale has been really good to Sony and GT. GTS is the #3 game this week in Europe(retail+digital). Credit to ResetEra for the details.

1vwk8x.png
To that, Horizon and TLoU. GTAV just won't die off it seems. All now relatively old games now from last year and beyond.
 
I can see Gran Turismo Sport selling consistently until the next Gran Turismo entry since its a lower price now I think.
 
I think it has to do with continuous free updates and start of the official GT FiA championships.
 
I always wondered how much money they are making off of GT Sport. It seems like it's always on sale.
 
I always wondered how much money they are making off of GT Sport. It seems like it's always on sale.
I think like games which take in the most revenue, GT Sport is also relying on whales to make the lion's share of the profit. Fortnite is free and made approximately $300 million in just one single month.

Tldr ARPU is more important than sales
 
Last edited:
Back